Bored & Fed Up

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
I've got a huge case of the Mondays today. We've had no hot water since Saturday morning and the boiler engineer said he'd be back today with the part.

This has meant me sitting here all day waiting; I desperately want/needed more sleep and it's 3pm and he's still not shown up.

So I'm sitting here watching Jezza K and obsessively playing solitaire. There so much I want to do/get done but I can't until the hot water is sorted.

Please tell me I'm not alone in being fed up and so very bored!

I was like that yesterday hun, it happens to the best of us! i was so bored i just sat there crying my eyes out! my OT thought i was a nutter lol

I've been racking my brains for things to do, but the stuff on my to do list all involves using the washing machine. The boredom is making me feel so sleepy!

oooh me too - im totally bored

I've been off work for 2 weeks - just thought i'd take some leave as my wee girl is off school for summer holls. But didn't have anything planned, as we went abroad in May.

But back to work tomorrow, actually looking forward to it - apart from the early rise.

Hope you boiler gets fixed soon, there's nothing worse, we've had endless probs with ours and its horrible being w/out it.

You could try watching some wee documentaries or video clips on you-tube?... Grasping at straws!

:)

oooh me too - im totally bored

I've been off work for 2 weeks - just thought i'd take some leave as my wee girl is off school for summer holls. But didn't have anything planned, as we went abroad in May.

But back to work tomorrow, actually looking forward to it - apart from the early rise.

Hope you boiler gets fixed soon, there's nothing worse, we've had endless probs with ours and its horrible being w/out it.

You could try watching some wee documentaries or video clips on you-tube?... Grasping at straws!

It's been repaired about 4 times since I moved here now. I think I may have to utilise my OH's love film account for a bit shortly.

I may also write a huge to-do list :whistle: There's loads of really mundane things (like airing the spare duvet, putting it and the bedding for it into a vacuum bag etc) that need doing really.

I wish i had time to be bored!! Done a food shop, been to get my nails done after a drunken injury Saturday night and helped my nan move house ... all in one day :lol:

I wish i had time to be bored!! Done a food shop, been to get my nails done after a drunken injury Saturday night and helped my nan move house ... all in one day :lol:

I'd love to be occupied with something, anything! Unfortunately, he didn't turn up today, so guess what I'm doing tomorrow as well :wall2: I hate having to put my life on hold on the off chance it might get sorted.

I hate waiting in for stuff .. drives me insane!!

It's so irritating, especially when there's things you want to do that have to be done between 9-5. The worst is when they don't have the courtesy to ring and let you know they're not coming.

Tomorrow I guess I'm airing stuff, doing laundry and possibly some wedding stuff.

Day three of staying in. This time I can't start anything that involves electricity because our light circuit is blown and the electrician is coming to sort it. Starting to feel like I'm incarcerated!

For goodness sake, what a carry on.

I bet your house is spotless :lol:

Did you get your boiler fixed?

Boilers fixed, we've also had a water leak and no lights last night!

(my fiancé just leant over and said "is this a whole forum dedicated to pregnancy? That's a good idea!" we're such geeks)

hahahaha

My OH knows I go on a pregnancy forum but I think he's wondering what we talk about looool probs coz i'm on it all the time.

Its great to be able to talk about pregnancy, I really wish I had the internet with my 1st, I didn't have a lot of contact with friends/family either coz we moved house. But I kinda feel stronger for doing it alone if that makes sense. And it makes the help we are getting this time round even more great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back