Fed Up!!

xrachx

Reaction score
i am so fed up today, i cant even be bothered to get dressed, me and glenn are still in pj's my dd has gone out to town (teachers strike) my ds is at college and i am just sat here, i get that bored i feel like i am in some bizzare waiting room, for what i dont know! i rung dp at work for a moan and all i get off him is.."go out somewhere"..where?? i am just pissed off i think about being in the house all the time, god it gets you down doesnt it! anyone else feel like this sometimes?

I get like this then can't even motivate myself to go for a walk even though I know it will help. How about just getting a shower and dressed? might make you feel bit better as you've done something at least :)

I am the same today, im still sat in my pj's ive done the routine daily housework and now i am finding things to do, me and harrison have painted rocks and now we are both sat watching tv and i am lost at what to do next.
Lee doesn't understand that everyday is the same all the time he comes home from work and i want to talk his ears off because i have had no adult conversation all day.
On a bad note aswell today we are housebound and its shite weather, the car has gone in to have something done and im expecting the expensive fix it phonecall. :(

yer i should really but its so hard when i get in this frame of mind! i know that i would feel so much better if i just move my arse and do something!

Ryans still got chicken poxes so we're stuck in today too for the 5th? day in a row... rubbish weather too, the grass is most likely wet so we can't even go in the garden :(

Looks like its lazy boring days all round then.

I might get the ironing board out :think:

Iv got a really bad flu/cold blocked face sort of thing going on today so i feel like a right slob because baths make me sick at the minute and i cant be bothered with that AND not being able to breath AND the headache AND the comfy pajamas that make me look like stig of the dump !

I am pottering around a bit. . . . done some tidying so i definately deserve a 60 minute makeover and lemsip break i reckon !

Couldnt you go to a museum ? I love museums, free and suprisingly interesting, i come over all time team soon as i get through the door !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back