Bored and fed up!

claire81

Reaction score
Hello all, :bored: i am :bored: so :bored: bloody :bored: bored!!!!!!! I got ready early and got the kids all ready cuz my mom asked me to pop round and now she has buggered off out :wall: She didnt tell me she was going out i only knew cuz i tried phoning her at 1 and there was no answer. She had gone bingo, i was a bit pi**ed off as her and my sis go everyday, she knew my OH was home today so he could have had the kids and i could have gone...........i dont even get a feckin invite!!! I sound like a right selfish little brat, i know i do, i am feeling sorry for myself cuz im fed up with the time of year, fed up of the rain, fed up of having no money to do anything and fed up of doing the same thing every night. :roll: OH just sits there drinking of a night playing the x-box, theres pi** all on the tv, no films to watch, and i cant have a drink, i feel like buggering off somewhere. We're not celebrating tomorrow cuz of the crap year we have all had, but i heard him earlier asking his mom and dad to come aound........... :wall: I dont want anyone here cuz i know very well that when midnight comes i am gonna burst into tears for the people i have lost this year.
Sorry for the long rant, i didnt intend it to be!! :lol:

calm down claire!
why not have a soak in the bath with a glass of wine and inwind. :hug:

Oh Claire sorry you're feeling down today, I am a bit too as Ryan is out to Brighton with my parents and Karl was meant to be coming here today but has no money, damn men! Bored too, so bored I'm watching The Golden Girls!

Thanks ladies, and thanks for the chat Tracey :hug: As some of you know its been a very difficult year and things have got on top of me over xmas and i just want this awful year to be over xx

ah thats ok hun anytime :hug: remember what i said and you know where i am if you need me. :hug: :hug:

Glad your feeling a bit better :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back