Boots Ovulation Tests

Eveadel

Reaction score
Ive used 3 so far, 2 yesterday and 1 just a little while ago. They are all not showing a line in the 2nd box, it shows on the box that a line in each should be displayed and if Im due to ovulate the box on the left will be a strong red but mine dont even have a line????

Is there something wrong with me?

it will just be that you arent ov yet hun - by the look of your ticker you are still fairly early in your cycle so dont worry.

Hiya thanks choklatemunky, why would my 2nd line not be showing though? It shows a faint line even if you are not?

i think what it means is - if you get a faint line then its not a positive - and if you dont get any line at all its not a positive (that what mine say)

Its only when you get a line as dark as the control line that its positive.

(i think they put that pic in there as ppl confuse them with HPTs - i.e. a faint line on an HPT is a + but a faint line on an OPK is a -)

Saying that tho - my lines havent been quite as dark as the control line but have been nearly as dark if that makes sense. Ive taken that as my +

Id say as soon as you start getting any sort of line you should be BDing....

I hope I havent confused you more!

Not sure about boots but if you have no LH in your wee it won't show a line, and normally you only have LH around the time of ovulation. So if you are a few days away from ovulation you could well only see the control line.

I am not sure if I have ovulated or not this month so I just did a test and only got the control line, so don't worry!

Interestingly I read in the Robert Winston book that haaving LH present all month may indicate fertility problems such as the dreaded menopause being on its way. So be grateful its a blank box :hug:

Hi

Before I got the internet cheapies I tried the boots tests. I didn't get any line at all until just before ov but I never even got a positive line with the boots ones, only faint so don't worry if it never gets a strong line.

I tried the internet cheap ones and found they were much more sensitive than the boots (and it saved me an awful lot of money, I worked out that if I'd bought as many boots ones it would have cost about £120 more!)

Cor blimey that is a difference in price.

Can you recommend a site to buy from and how long did delivery take?

Ebay - i think a lot of people use access diagnostics if you dont want to use ebay (i got mine from a seller called fertility plan on ebay) they post out really quickly and you can buy loads really cheap!

I got mine from babymad on ebay, ordered on a wednesday night and they arrived on the friday morning :cheer:

Been waiting for ovulation since my miscarriage so have been POAS most days and these are so cheap I don't mind how many I use :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back