boots baby club?

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
For mummys for more than one baby, I had altered my information and put my new babies due date in but recieved nothing in the post. Just wondering if anyone else has had the vouchers again or is it only for your first born? :(

it may just be your first hun as with things like cow n gate and pampers i never got anything with my second

try asking in store

I got the cow from cow and gate and the polar bear from aptimal, so I know they do multiples x

they do multiples as i received with my first and second but nothing has come through for this one athough i got emails saying i should have received my pack or if not its in the post gonna give it another week then email them when did you sign up mine was 2 weeks before xmas

I signed up last year when I was pregnant with Leo I updated my details about 2 months ago had no email or anything :(

How do you join? I think I've joined but have heard nothing! What do you get when you join? Do you need a boots advantage card to join?? Cheers. X

got to boots website and find the boots parentling club link, or type boots baby club in on google then sign up. I think you can sign up for a advantage card anyways in the sign up bit if you haven't got one x I can't remember last time but I know I got my coupons early on as I was shopping with them and had a stock of nappies for my son well before 20 weeks I thinkx

Ive just spoken to their customer services as I hadnt received anything and I signed up mid December, apparently it takes 4-6 weeks to get the pack sent in the post so I should have mine by the end of January hopefully!

i signed up instore at the advantage card point were u put card in machine and update ur details, and think i will wait til end of the month before i email them if it takes between 4-6 weeks as it shud be here by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back