Booking in appointment organised for friday :)

Hchee1979

Reaction score
Hey Girls

Happy New Year :)

Just had a phonecall off the midwife and she's coming to see me and DH on friday at 2pm! The ball is officially rolling :)

We've been given the same midwife that helped us thru our miscarriage last year which is good cos she knows our history :)

Anyway - hopes you're all well :)

xxx

Brilliant news, hope all goes well on Friday.... had my booking in appointment yesterday and it made things a little more exciting....can't wait for our scan now!! xx

How exciting. I have to wait until Tuesday for mine which seems quite late compared to most people. x

yaay I got mine friday as well :)

I know I'm only 4 weeks but filled form for mw at doc's today and asked when mw would contact me. She said won't be for a while as I'm only 4 weeks and I said oh you're normally seen about 8 or 9 weeks and she said it may be later than that :( not impressed. If I've not heard by the time I'm 8 weeks will try and give them a call. Don't wanna be kept waiting too long. Scan needs to be booked too x x

Hey Girls

Happy New Year :)

Just had a phonecall off the midwife and she's coming to see me and DH on friday at 2pm! The ball is officially rolling :)

We've been given the same midwife that helped us thru our miscarriage last year which is good cos she knows our history :)

Anyway - hopes you're all well :)

xxx

Hope it all goes well on Friday :) and congratulations xxxx
I have my booking app yday.. and it feels oh so real now :):):)

I know I'm only 4 weeks but filled form for mw at doc's today and asked when mw would contact me. She said won't be for a while as I'm only 4 weeks and I said oh you're normally seen about 8 or 9 weeks and she said it may be later than that :( not impressed. If I've not heard by the time I'm 8 weeks will try and give them a call. Don't wanna be kept waiting too long. Scan needs to be booked too x x

I had one MW ring me up to arrange for today but Im at work so asked for friday and she arranged for the other MW to see me instead but MW number 1 did say that seeming I'm only 7 weeks then she could afford to leave me up to 9 weeks.....I saw my midwife around 8 weeks last time :( It doesn't seem long since I was 4 weeks and now I'm 7 so keep hanging in there - your time will come! :)
xx

I will be over 10 weeks before I see mine! x

Thanks ladies :)

Really glad you've got you appointment on Friday Hchee :) and you have the same mw, saves having to explain all your history.

I know I shouldn't complain really, when I haven't even got my appointment yet, it'll probably end up being sooner than i think, now I've had a moan lol. Just feels like she wasn't bothered and the mw appointment is the next step to making it feel more real :D I'm sure it'll soon be here, I don't like to wish time away, as it goes fast enough already :eh: x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back