Booked in for section

mancnat

Reaction score
38 weeks 4 days today
After a few trips to day unit last week with high blood pressure and a meeting with the consultant yesterday and was told everything was great head well down and ready and all blood tests etc was all fine and was sent on my way.

I luckily attended my midwife appointment today as scheduled and was told she thinks baby is breach ... Emergency scan was booked within an hour and had to go back to day unit and to get scanned, the girl scanning seemed convinced that the baby wouldn't have moved from my 34 week scan but to our surprise my midwife was correct breach with legs extended!!! :( after a meeting with the doctor I am now booked in for a section on Tuesday that's if he doesn't make an appearance before I got told if my waters go I need to go straight in for emergency section.

I'm feeling so Ill at the moment with blood pressure being all over the show and having pubic disfunction and being in a lot of pain, I'm just so happy it's all nearly over and I will have met my little prince this time next week fingers crossed x

:hugs: FX baby turns if not at least you have a date when you will be holding your LO! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Hi mancnat. I'm in exactly the same position minus the blood pressure. Baby head down since 32 weeks, fully engaged at 37 weeks. Went for a growth scan as I had a small bleed and baby is extended breech too. Seems lil one turned overnight. I'm also booked for a section on Tuesday, so our babies will have the same birthday. Good luck and all the best xx

Hi becks awww good luck for tuesday im abit scared as i hate hospitals as it is but spoke to
A m

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back