C section booked

It is... Now just to get through April fools day - and I can be happy!!!
;-) xxx

Honey, I'm not on here often but wanted to pop over and check on you.

How ecxciting that your little princess is arriving tomorrow! I cannot wait to hear she has arrived and see some lovely pictures of her.

I hope your feeling a bit better?

I will be stalking tomorrow :) Good luck!xxxx

Thank you everyone!!!

Ironically, I've just taken the first anti- sickness tablet that they gave me... And I am feeling so sick!

I am really nervous about everything. To say today has been emotionally charged is an understatement! I'm not really sure how I am feeling at all! Xxx

How exciting!!!! You must be quite nervous but what a wonderful feeling to know you will be meeting your gorgeous bundle tomorrow :)
Cannot wait to see piccies, will be thinking of you xxxx

:hug: Try not to be nervous hunny

You have done so so well to get to full term let alone go over. Your little monkey has had the very best start anyone can give her. But it's time for the big wide world to give you a helping hand now chick. I am sure this weekend has been a real roller coaster emotionally but just think how amazing it's going to be so actually see her :love: and all the adventures she going to have, whether you want her to or not lol

It's not going to be easy for any of us when they finally arrive (if you could just ask her to send a baby to baby message to Albert to get his arse in gear it would be appreciated, cheers) but it's going to be soooooo amazing as well :D

You have my number if you need me, and I'm sure something will happen at the hospital tomorrow I can give you a giggle over lol xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow hunnie, sure everything will go smoothly, xxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes smoothly for you xxx

Best of luck hun, cant wait to see your birth announcement :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14