Booked a sneaky scan!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi girls!!

I'm 4+4 today and I've booked a sneaky very early scan!

I've got an nhs one at 6 weeks to see the heartbeat but I want to see how many sacs there are as I've got a feeling there's more than 1.

I rang a company today that's in the next village and they've just moved to my village so literally just up the road!! I'm going to be a regular!

My having it Sunday when I'll be 5 weeks exactly, I saw twin sacs last time at 5+1.

I've got a feeling based on early positive hpt 8dpo and 9 dpo and also because I got positive Hpts before blood.. A fertilised embryo gives off small amounts of hcg before implantation so I think maybe two would have given off enough to make my hpt positive where as one wouldn't.

Also I took clomid and felt like I Ov'd both sides and I've got pregnant on 50mg of clomid before with twins.

Oh and my 18dpo hcg was 1151!

So let's see what Sunday brings!!

Xx

Last edited:
Good luck hun!

I'm out for the day on Sunday, but I'll check in when I get home.

XX

Exciting. Can't wait to see if your hunch is right x

Thanks girls!

It's 3pm, not told hubby as he'll freak as baby 3 took a bit of convincing!

He's not daft he knew it was a possibility as it happened before and he knows my bloods and progesterone are high.

I'll be waiting til the 12 week scan to tell him if there is though.

The sonographer was really nice on the phone, I told her exactly why I wanted it and she said she'd rescan for free if we don't see the heartbeat which I know we won't anyway!

Xx

How exciting! Looking forward to seeing your scan maybe!

You won't tell him if there are two until 12 weeks? My oh would totally freak if I had known that and not told him! That is a massive secret to keep. I hope you will tell us sooner, I don't think I can take the suspense! How sure are you that there are two if you had to bet on it? I'm pretty sure I ovd from both sides too, but I'm pretty sure there is only one in there. I think you will get the twins!

Ha ha just been looking through all your threads .. Brought back memories from our first when we were crazy obsessed with everything ttc ... But amazing news and big congrats lovely really pleased for you .. But dammit just this morning me and hubby had a conversation and we both said that we are done with having any more babies .. But seeing this has put doubt in my mind now ��������

Aww I don't think there will be 2 now! My bloods are not doubling as fast.

Massive fx all will be ok!

Xx

Vicky!

How the hell are you?

I'm crazy aren't I??!

You've got to have another!

Xx

Yes you are crazy lol ... this morning I said no more babies now I'm saying I don't know .. This is your fault lol

I had high levels of hgc with Alex if you remember I was getting 2-3 on digis when I was only 1-2 .. Just means you have a good strong bean in there ��

One more will be fine! No need for a new car etc!

Xx

All done, definitely one sac 'maybe' 2 but she thought it might be a blood vessel.

Happy I've been and had a nosey!

Pic won't upload!! Let me get wifi!

Xx

Great news xxx looking forward to seeing pic xx

Have you tried resizing it a bit sometimes that helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members