Booked 4D scan and a little help needed Please!

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, we have booked or 4D scan for Tuesday at 8pm

i need help though as im not sure what kinda music to put on it as last time we didnt bring any and they have some stupid womans voice and we dont want that again

any suggestions what kinda thing we could use?

hmm! :think:
we never had any sound in ours??? :think:
no idea what music i would have used if we could have,we were not told anything about music for ours???

we werent told about music for our gender one with the same company but when we got there they were looking for what music we had brought.

and because we didnt have any we have some woman basically every now and then saying "babybond cherish the moment now and forever" or something like that lol and her voice is HORRID so we are going prepared this time lol

Sugarhigh said:
we werent told about music for our gender one with the same company but when we got there they were looking for what music we had brought.

and because we didnt have any we have some woman basically every now and then saying "babybond cherish the moment now and forever" or something like that lol and her voice is HORRID so we are going prepared this time lol

lol!! it sounds it!! any music would be better then that!! :rotfl:

Thing is we dotn wanna have like our fave song just now because they change so often but then again we dont really wanna have the boring lullabies/nursery rhymes either

gahhhh this is so hardd!!

How about 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face'? Such a lovely song, brings a tear to my eye whenever I hear it! x

i considered that but im not sure OH is too keen on it

Edit: i just ranit past him and it was played at a family funeral so thats a definate no

we asked about this and were told that we would get the babybond woman if we didnt pick something its not an option to have it silent apparenly

aaarrggghhhh!! :eek:
i would not have an idea what music to pick either! i suppose anything is better then the womans voice!

the thing is the music in the background of it when she aint speaking is perfect its just spoiled wehn she practically shouts her line lol

:think: could you find out what the music is they use and try and get a copy???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back