Babybond scan (DebbieM?)

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Hey girls, have any of u had the babybond 4d scan...Debbie i'm pretty sure u did?? Why i ask is.. ours is booked for next Mon and we are going to go for the DVD solo package (cheapest!!!) but we wondered whether it was easy to get still pictures off the DVD? Cos i'd really like to print off some sort of photo from it too???
Any techie help gratefully recieved.... :pray: :hug:

We didnt get ours done there but where we had ours done we could take pictures off our dvd and print them out all we had to do is re-size them. Hope this helps.

OOOh great...was it fairly easy to do?...i'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to technology... :oops:

I didnt do it myself i got OH to do it, Im sure you just upload it onto your PC and go from there.

ya wanna know how i done it the easy peasy way , i paused the dvd at a good pic , and took a picture with me phone lol

All u need to do is play the DVD on ur computer then pause at places u want a pic and take a screenshot or something like that, thats what I did :)

thanks hon...errrr...how do you take a screen shot?? :oops:

you press the print screen button then paste it into word or a programme like that.

AnnaR2B said:
Hey girls, have any of u had the babybond 4d scan...Debbie i'm pretty sure u did?? Why i ask is.. ours is booked for next Mon and we are going to go for the DVD solo package (cheapest!!!) but we wondered whether it was easy to get still pictures off the DVD? Cos i'd really like to print off some sort of photo from it too???
Any techie help gratefully recieved.... :pray: :hug:

Hiya,

Sorry I missed this.

We went for the top package so actually got all of our still photos on CD-Rom but you can take stills from the DVD that you get anyway so you don't really need to pay any more for the CD-Rom etc if you don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back