Boob Job

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
Morning ladies :wave:

I hope everyone is okily dokily on this lovely sunny Friday :yay:

I'm just wondering if anyone has or you know anyone that has had a boob job?

I'm looking to get one done at the end of next year & was looking for advice really & whether anyone can recommend anywhere

Odd post I know but it's something I've wanted to do since 2008 & next year I'll have the money to get it done

Don't get me wrong, the weight I've lost is fantastic (was 4.5st in 2007) but unfortunately my boobs have taken the brunt of everything & for the past couple of years I've lived my life wearing 2, if not 3 bras

Thanks for reading

xxxxx

I have. I had them done a few years back now. I went from a 34B to 34DD/E. I had silicone gel teardrop implants, over the muscle.
I went to a lovely clinic in Manchester and they where just under 5k.
I have breastfed with them, no problem. They look natural and I have no sign of a scar now xxx

Hey Cosmic :wave:

Thank you so much for the info, that's fab :flower:

I used to be a 34F & now they are probably a C cup, I thought was a D cup but I can't fill that anymore :(

The appearance of them is unslightly, the skin is all loose & I can hold the top of the skin & pick them up, I hardly ever take my bra off when we have sex & if I do I hold on to them

xxxxx

Oohhhhh I would so love a boob job!

Did it hurt Cos?

Stupid question I bet!
X

Hey loopy, my lovely, how you diddling?

I just thought that as everything with my finances & the wedding will be sorted in less then a year, I can then save for my boob job before we start TTC, I'd rather get everything I want first then can concentrate on the other bits

xxxx

Hey Kezza!

I'm very well thanks for asking!! Got a case of morning sickness at the mo but I'll live! Hows Urself?

LOVE love love your new pic!

It's those angelina jolie kissers again!!! :p

I think if you can afford it and hack the thought of the procedure, go for it!!

What's your OH think of it all?

X

Awwwww thanks Loopy, oddly enough pics of me only look good when I'm not smiling :lol:

This is exactly my thinking, the last 11 years I have spent in debt & paying all my money out to my creditors & the OH so have decided that once I am debt free, which will be 10th December 2011 I will then concentrate of my tattoos & my new boobies :):):)

Tbh, he always says that I am beautiful the way I am, which is just so lovely but he also understands its all down to how I feel inside & in the long run, if I am happy then he is happy

I have said many times about getting a boob job but it just fell on deaf ears with him, think because I could never afford to so he has never worried about it

xxxx

Woo hoo :)

Someone from Mya is going to give me a call at 10am to book me in for a free consultation & they have a clinic down at Holborn, which is 15 mins from where I work

xxxx

My consultation booked with MYA for next Thursday @ 6pm & it's at the Holborn branch so not far from work at all :yay:
xxx

Wow that's a quick recovery time, I was a lil worried I'd be home bound for weeks & weeks!!

Is there anything in particular I should ask them?

Did your breasts change when you were pregnant? My friend thinks I should wait until after having children but that's not for a couple & tbh I've wanted surgery for the last few years & if I can have done next year I don't see why not

xxx

my best friend went to poland to get hers done they met her at the airport took her to see the doc on day 1 day 2 she had the op and went back to her hotel which they organised day 3 she was seen by the doc again and went home that night. it cost 3000 euros but the hotel was included in that as well as been bought to and from the airport. hers are fab. i would love one my poor boobies have been violated over the years and boy they show it lol xxx

Last edited:
Thanks Amy :hugs:

I'm so glad I've got the consultation booked now, I've wanted this done ever since I lost all my weight a few years ago

xxxx

Thanks Amy :hugs:

I'm so glad I've got the consultation booked now, I've wanted this done ever since I lost all my weight a few years ago

xxxx
my little sister went from being a size 22 to a size 8 she was left with alot of saggy skin on her tummy and her boobs were just deflated she planned on getting a yummy tuck and boob job last year im not sure if she has or not. your boobs will be poking peoples eyes out in no time :lol:

Wow that's a quick recovery time, I was a lil worried I'd be home bound for weeks & weeks!!

Is there anything in particular I should ask them?

Did your breasts change when you were pregnant? My friend thinks I should wait until after having children but that's not for a couple & tbh I've wanted surgery for the last few years & if I can have done next year I don't see why not

xxx

No, mine didn't change, they were just bigger! xx

Hehehe thanks Amy :lol:

Cheers Cosmic, how's everything with you & NTTC??

xxxx

I know is a bit diff but I had my nose done about 6 years ago - best money I ever spent and would def recommend to people if t
It's something which can change their lives! Def changed mine so happy! I had it done through Harley medical group x

Thanks for the advice constant :hugs:

Yep, so so happy with my decision to defo have it done

MYA also do a 'piggy bank' so you can put your money straight into your own account & not worry about spending it or anything

xxxx

Hehehe thanks Amy :lol:

Cheers Cosmic, how's everything with you & NTTC??

xxxx

I'm in a really good place at the mo - too good infact, not wanting to TTC again!! Oh is disappointed and still thinks that I will change my mind this cycle (I wont) and will ask him to bd on ov day (I wont). What can you do eh??? x

Totally understand how your feeling hun

I'm in a similar place tbh, for the first time since moving to Surrey in 2007 I'm actually the happiest I've ever ever been in my life & don't feel the need for anything else esp children

I just haven't got the desire & want & kinda thinking maybe it's cos of how things are, I dunno really

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back