Boob Job

I agreee with constant, the best thing i ever did. I love my boobs, they are perfect to me and I have so much confidence with them. They are a lovely shape, soft, natural and perky! Think about if you want a natural shape or not - I found the round implants to look more "fake" on some ladies - although if you have some extra skin, they dont look so tight. I'd take some pics with you of the look you want (I took a copy of playboy!), helps surgeon to gage size and shape of implant for you.
If you have extra skin, he may advise a lift at the same time (think tennis ball in a sock if an implant goes in with too much loose skin).
Get some sports bra's from M&S - no underwires, cotton. Goos surgeons will usually let you put your bra of choice on (say you want to be a DD for example) and then let you pop an implant into your bra under your top to see what it may look like xx

Totally understand how your feeling hun

I'm in a similar place tbh, for the first time since moving to Surrey in 2007 I'm actually the happiest I've ever ever been in my life & don't feel the need for anything else esp children

I just haven't got the desire & want & kinda thinking maybe it's cos of how things are, I dunno really

xxx

We've just got so much going on havent we , having too much fun ;) xx

You've got it spot on hun, I've spent the last 11 years in debt & I want to enjoy myself for a few years now plus I'm 28 so not in any real rush

Bring on the fantabulous times :yay:

Thank you so much for the great advice & I was thinking about the tennis ball thing to, I think they may suggest a lift for me as well although I'm making an assumption there but to me I shouldn't be able to grab the skin & hold them up!!!

I'm pants with choices!!!

xxxx

A small lift doesnt normally add too much to your bill but adds a lot to the final result, deffo worth it if the surgeon suggests it. xx

Oh fab, I've joined the MYA forum so speaking to the girls on there as well

Omg I've only got my initial consultation next week & already am super super excited :yay:

xxxx

:):):):)

I think I'm gonna enjoy the next few years tbh then worry about kids

xxx

Hope your consultation goes well, i had mine done about 5 years ago now, best 5k ever spent!!

Thanks polo princess :flower:

As soon as I am out of the consulting room, I'll be straight onto PF to update :)

xxx

I boycotted someone else's thread with my verbal poop so thought I'd add to my boob job thread & then can add this all to my journal, well when I eventually put it together properly

"Tbh I think I may need a slight lift as well, being an F cup before they are kinda empty right now & spaniel ears comes to mind........my OH will tell you that's a major over reaction but that's what I see

Due to my previous boob size & broad shoulders, I should be able to go back to the size I was, if the implants are too small then will look silly plus they will be nice & perky, which I've never had cos growing up my boobs appeared at the age of 12/13 & my mum never had the money to get me measured so my poor boobs never stood a chance really

Also I will have the advanced laser lipo, I have areas around the upper & lower tummy, bra area, love handles, inner & outer thighs that have a lil excess skin from my weight loss, when I bend over or on all fours the skin on my torso area hangs down, not hugely but it's horrid & the advanced laser lipo is small incisions made in the skin & removes the fat & also helps to tighten & sculpture the body without having to cut skin away

It will be a few thousand pound yes but I've worked so so hard to get to where I am & now, no matter what diet or exercise I do nothing changes so next year will be the final stage of my reinventing myself at the lovely age of 30......ooooooo could be a belated birthday prezzie for myself :yay:'

xxxx

Just think of it as a final treat to yourself after all of your hard work, i want a fresh pair of boobs now, mine feel old :lol:

They dont look fake though!!

Operation big boobies has commenced :yay:

Just in the waiting room now, medical questionnaire completed & sipping my water, waiting for my patient coordinator

I'll update when I'm out :)

xxxxx

Hope it went well Kezza! I'm the total opposite and would love a reduction. I'm 34GG/H and hate shopping for clothes/underwear sometimes cos nothing fits correctly! x x

Evening all :wave:

Just on train home from London & thought I'd give a quick update

Consultation was great, lots of info given & to read through so my next step is book up with the surgeon to talk more about the operation & sizing & then get on to book

I will need implants with a lift otherwise implants on there own will eventually look like a bigger sagger mess then what I've got now, which is what I don't want

I'm gonna get home, roast up my tomatoes & bits for dinner, jump in the bath & sit & read through everything

I'm so determined to do this now as I absolutely hate what I have now

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back