boob itch!!!

frangelle

Reaction score
Where my boobs have got bigger and heavier (36DD at the mo and still growing :roll: ), I have had really bad itchiness underneath them, has anyone else had this and recommend any lotions or anything to soothe it? Its driving me crazy!!!#

I would go without a bra but someone said without support of a bra you end with abit of sagginess :?

any advice grateful received!
xxx

yep!!!!!!!!!! me too! it does get a bit itchy underneath, sometimes. but it's calmed down now

I used to put talcum in my bra and it seemed to work - think they got itchy because they were hot with all the extra blood flowing through them. Best thing I ever did was go and get measured and got some good bras to support me well. Hope they get better soon x

hi girls, i also had this rally bad and it got embarrasing cus was itchin constantly at work. someone recommended aqueous cream from boots and it works wonders you can put it anywhere it itchy's and i even use it as a moisteriser. it soothes instantly and lasts throughout the day, it only costs about £4 for a big tub from boots i have got 3\4's of a tub left and i have had it since week 13!!! hope it works for you xxxxx

kimheath said:
hi girls, i also had this rally bad and it got embarrasing cus was itchin constantly at work. someone recommended aqueous cream from boots and it works wonders you can put it anywhere it itchy's and i even use it as a moisteriser. it soothes instantly and lasts throughout the day, it only costs about £4 for a big tub from boots i have got 3\4's of a tub left and i have had it since week 13!!! hope it works for you xxxxx

Oooh Kieran uses aqueous cream for his eczema, perhaps I'll pinch some of that!!! Its free on prescription so will save me some money :D

i get it every now and then :)

get some cream for it but avoid the nipple part and the aerola think its called but not spelt right lol if u gonna breastfeed.

u could use aqueous cream, available at boots dunno who else has it. if u cant find it ask someone :)

or boots mediterranean honey olive neroli massage butter cream again cant be used on nipple ares where baby sucks if u breastfeeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back