Boo :-)

louears

Reaction score
It is time for me to join you all in this tri, so happy to be here but i can't leave tri 1, i love everyone over there too much :D

Aww don't worry you'll get to love everyone here too, plus all your Tri 1 buddies will join you sooner or later!

Welcome to 2nd tri! :cheer:

Vicki83 said:
Aww don't worry you'll get to love everyone here too, plus all your Tri 1 buddies will join you sooner or later!

Welcome to 2nd tri! :cheer:
ahh yes i remember a few names here that were in tri 1 a while ago, and yes all my buddies will be here in a few weeks, thank you :hug:

Hey Louears :) Im just here too from Tri1 :D

Hello Lady! :wave: Don't worry we all felt the same but before you know it all the girls come marching over the border (carrying cake! :wink: )

louears said:
pacha said:
:wave: i remember you too, hope you are well :hug: :hug:

I am thanks hun, hope you are good too :D Remember that you were a little down before, hope that you are feeling better and enjoy your time here. I have only been here a couple of days and am enjoying it :D

Mama 2 Be said:
Hello Lady! :wave: Don't worry we all felt the same but before you know it all the girls come marching over the border (carrying cake! :wink: )
hello :wave: thats true, everyone else will be joining us soon, ooh cake, i didn't bring any, better go and bake one :rotfl:

pacha said:
louears said:
pacha said:
:wave: i remember you too, hope you are well :hug: :hug:

I am thanks hun, hope you are good too :D Remember that you were a little down before, hope that you are feeling better and enjoy your time here. I have only been here a couple of days and am enjoying it :D
thats good to hear that you are good, still feeling a little down, but feel much better today and my doppler arrived this morning, woohoo, can't wait to use it. everyone here is so nice and welcoming, thank you :hug:

louears said:
Mama 2 Be said:
hello :wave: thats true, everyone else will be joining us soon, ooh cake, i didn't bring any, better go and bake one :rotfl:

Erm girls - this one didn't bring cake! :shakehead: Shall we let her off??
Personally I am still feeling slightly sickly after Snuggle's chocolate dream cake. :think:

I just ate a cream egg so would probably be :puke: if i had cake too :lol:

Welcome to Tri 2 - hope you have fun here.

Mama 2 Be said:
louears said:
[quote="Mama 2 Be":1hy0ldda]Hello Lady! :wave: Don't worry we all felt the same but before you know it all the girls come marching over the border (carrying cake! :wink: )

Erm girls - this one didn't bring cake! :shakehead: Shall we let her off??
Personally I am still feeling slightly sickly after Snuggle's chocolate dream cake. :think:[/quote:1hy0ldda]
please let me off, i have a cake in the oven now, not chocolate though becuase i hate chocolate at the minute, it is going to be a cream cake with jam in the middle :rotfl:

meandthebump said:

aww, do you want another cream egg? free cream eggs for everyone, *throws cream eggs around the room* :rotfl:

louears said:
meandthebump said:

aww, do you want another cream egg? free cream eggs for everyone, *throws cream eggs around the room* :rotfl:

Ok you're IN! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back