boiling water

Jynann

Reaction score
Hello,

I just been reading up on weaning and noticed you don't have to boil water for lo to drink after 6 months and wondered if that means that your lo can have re-boiled water too? At least twice a week I get all the bottles ready adn in the steriliser and boil the kettle ready and then forget about it and the water is cold :wall: so I empty the kettle and boil a fresh lot to do the bottles (i sometime even manage to forget about that kettle too!) :rotfl:

So i'm thinking at 6 months can you just re-boil the water that you forgot about? I know it's not that hard to pour the water away and start again but every little helps :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks,

Jynann xx

I seem to remember reading that you shouldn't reboil water as it increases the mineral and sodium content - i guess the water evaporates and water that is left is more concentrated.
I was only giving my LO boiled water and then discovered OH was giving her tap water, which is fine from 6 months. If its been boiled once and just gone cold in the kettle that would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back