Board games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope81

Reaction score
Sorry if that thread happened before, I was just wondering what games do you all like and play (if any)

We just got a monopoly and I found it actually a good method to wind down after Amelie finally sleeps...
I was wondering what else we may enjoy :)

oh my nobody enjoys games anymore? :p

Oh I live pictionary although its not really a board game, and balderdash :)

off to google balderdash as i ave absolutely no idea what it is :D

I love board games! I find them a great way to spend time with my 12 year old DD as a family once lo is in bed. Our favourites are cluedo, ingenious and Yahtzee!

Happy red can cluedo be played with 2 players too? It may be too easy though with only 2?

We play Scattegories every xmas. I insist on it and sulk until everyone plays!

XX

Ah, you really need 3 people for cluedo. You will just need to get a friend round,lol!

I love Monopoly! I have about 4 different versions :lol:

I recently bought monopoly millionaire me and dh found it good for us time.

OH's family are massive board gamers, mine never were but I love them! Our faves are Risk, Mine a million, Balderdash (hilarious game!) and Cut & Run. We also play ALOT of cards, the main game being Canasta, it's hard to get to grips with but is a fab game! x

Just thinking Hope, Othello is a good 2 player game!

I love articulate rapidough smart ass taboo etc but it's so much fun to have friends over for cheap night in playin them :)

I LOVE monopoly!!!! I really want the Glasgow version :) xx

Just started the new board game Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 online slot reviews but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

Family board games are also good. You may want to get Scattergories Game and Telestrations. Those two are fun to play even with kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back