blurred vision

cherelle

Reaction score
Well.......Ive woken up this morning with blurred vision in my right eye. I thought i had something in it at first but its still blurry a few hours later.

I dont know if i should call the midwife and ask about it? I feel fine otherwise... its really odd! Ive never had problems with my eyes before and i dont wear glasses or anything x

I would give her a call hun since it hasn't shifted. Let us know what she says

x

At my last mw appointment she asked me if I had any blurred vision so it's probably worth mentioning it honey.

xx

well i called and they said they dont think its anything to worry about cos i dont have any other symptoms like a headache or swelling or anything. They said to call gp if it persists.... weird! x

Cherelle, my eyes have been a nightmare since ive been pregnant, with blurred vision and spots and things, my midwife said its quite common for pregnancy to effect your eyes. Hope it doesn't last 2 long! x

my vision is back to normal now but ive got a banging headache :-s i guess it must be something to do with my eyes that ill just have to put up with for a while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back