Blu Tak Baby

gemloulau

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I gave birth to my baby but it was made of blu-tak and was only about 5cm tall.

I was a bit confused but loved it all the same, I brought it home and decided to keep it on a shelf in the lounge because I was scared it would get squished or eaten by the dog if I put it in the moses basket.

It's official, I have lost the plot

xx

Ha ha, fortunately my baby came out normal and not the kitten I dreamt I gave birth to!

They only get weirder as you go along lol! xx

Haha got to love pregnancy dreams! Not related to having the baby but I dreamt the other day I was being attacked by a tiny killer Elmo...mad. X

I guess it could have been worse!

A Killer Elmo sounds frightening!!!

xx

Haha dreams really do make me laugh sometimes, strange what our minds can come up with! Xx

There are some cultures (I think aboriginies in Australia for one) who don;t beleive you are actually pregnant until you start gettin freaky baby dreams!

Haha weird!

I have a dream a few nights ago that I had to push out the after birth which was octopuss and bags of Cheerios !!!

Plus I had managed to rip my bits in the process & Cesar Millan the dog trainer was stitching me up !!!

Some weird dreams going on

This made me laugh!! :p xxx

:) how funny! Love the way you were a BIT confused but loved it all the same!

I dreamt baby came early and I had to try and push it back up inside.... Dreams re bonkers lol xx

Haha weird!

I have a dream a few nights ago that I had to push out the after birth which was octopuss and bags of Cheerios !!!

Plus I had managed to rip my bits in the process & Cesar Millan the dog trainer was stitching me up !!!

Some weird dreams going on

Oooh cesear milan can stitch me up after birth!! Now thats a fab dream

I had an odd dream last night, where I went back in time to like the major olden times and in my dream I woke up and everything looked so different.. So I went down stairs and there was the first ever family to live in my house , it was so weird! And I was trying to speak to them but they just wouldn't acknowledge me! It was like I was a ghost! It was so odd! It was like during the war! And they had black out the windows! Gosh it was strange :p xxx

Well I am glad I'm not the only one!!

I wish there was a 'LIKE' button on here as well as a 'Thanks'!!

xx

My dreams are so vivid and feel so real. Last night I dreamt I had it off with a priest. What is all that about. I'm not really in the mood for sex at all at the moment and I'm not a strong church goer either. Oh but then that's maybe the point it's the least unlikely thing I'd do. He he. I've only had one baby related weird dream the rest are about really weird things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back