Sex of Baby

Kiranxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

Slightly confused went for my scan today at 19 weeks and we asked if we could find out the sex of the baby and the nurse said "it looks like a girl but not sure"

This may sound really weird but i really thought i was having a boy, not that it matters but all my family said it would be a boy and silly me went buying boy clothes only to find out that it's not 100% confirmed.

As we were leaving the nurse said "it's likely to be a girl" but hang onto the clothes you brought. I asked if it was 100% confirmed and she said "no".

I'm confused big time, has anyone else been through this???

i suppose they cant tell 100%
can you keep hold of them clothes and then sell them if it turns out to be a girl?

There's also no reason you couldn't mix and match the clothes with other things so that they're not wasted.

But, yes, from what I've heard, scans don't always get it right. My sister was initially told that her latest little girl was a boy. The only reason she found out later that this wasn't right was because of the frequency of her scans.

To be honest it's not so much the clothes it was more me thinking for the last 19 weeks that i was having a boy.

I just wish I never asked now.

I was thinking of having another Scan done privatley in the next few weeks just to be certain but I'm not sure.

you can just get a sexing scan which is about £60 i think.
if you really want to know then it might be good idea

I had the same, the sonographer said it she thinks there is lady bumps but only 70% sure.

Im still opting for girl though, baby better bloody be ive spent a small fortune on ebay clothes :rotfl: and already decided on a name.

Baby will be still be called Ruby ift its a boy :rotfl:

if u got the receipts dunno boutt he tags but u can take them back :)

ive got clothes for both genders cause sono said she couldnt see boy bits so said it was a girl lol still dunno tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back