Bloody doctors!!!!

xkikix

Reaction score
Aaaaaargh!! I've bin anaemic most of my life and when I got pregnant the midwife upped my dose of iron.

I've been really really really tired these last few weeks so on monday I went and had some bloods taken. I rang the surgery today for the results as I hadnt heard anything yet and i'm going on holiday tomorrow.

I told the receptionist my details and she went off to check. Then she came back saying "oh i need to speak to the midwife as your results are derranged!" I was like, what do you mean Derranged!! She said she couldnt tell me anything as she needed to speak to the midwife first, so i got all paniced... I asked her whether it was my iron as i suspected they may be low but she wouldnt tell me!!!

Turns out that after an hour of waiting for her to call back that it was my iron levels a little low (10.1). I was like why couldnt you tell me that rather than saying my blood was derranged!!!! aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

I got myself all worked up and stressed at work and my boobies started leaking!!

aww i hate it when they wont give you results over the phone drives me mad :(
manda xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Surely she would have realised saying 'derranged' would have worried you! Silly bint! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back