Dizziness?

pinkymum

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling dizzy?
I've been feeling really tires the last few days and been feeling dizzy. Got midwife on Monday so I'll speak to her then. I'm hoping I'm not anaemic. I was anaemic for years and HATE iron tablets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant tired not tires!

Ive had a couple of episodes where ive felt really dizzy over the last couple of weeks, but for no apparent reason. Im not hungry or tired when it happens and my blood pressure is fine!I just hope like you hun im not anaemic when my next blood results come back xxx

I had this at the first tri, asked the midwife if it was normal and she said yeah, and go it again the now, so I am assuming its still normal lol, hope your ok hun :) x

Sounds like anaemia but try eating Lil n often to make sure its not ur blood sugar level
Or if u have a bp machine, test n see if ur bp is low.
Hope all gets sorted xxxx

In the last week I've been getting dizzy spells on a daily basis as well as hot flushes and feeling really tired. I rang the midwife and she's asked me to come in for an early appointment because she thinks I'm anemic. My iron was a little low last time so I'm taking iron tablets but she told me to take an extra one a day until I see her. I've sorted a lift out for work so that I'm not driving.
Only another 12 weeks to go ha ha.

Maybe I should give the midwife a call, she never seems to be in which is annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back