bloody backache!!!!!!!!

foxymum

Reaction score
its been driving me mad now for over a week, where ever i am, sitting, standing, in bed, i never get a rest from it.
midwife has said its maybe a big baby, but i didn't get backache until a lot later in my other 2 pregnancies.

this morning i woke up after tossing & turing all night coz of my back & i had to stop myself crying coz of the pain, its doing my head in & making these last few weeks miserable for me (& everyone else in the house :rotfl: )

tried hot water bottles & cushions to prop me up, any other suggestions girlies, plz help :pray:

emma.xx

Doh Foxymom! I can sympathis with you, it's been driving me mad as well - hopefully it doesn't mean that I'll be having a whooper of a baby!!! :shock:
Usually I reach for the hot water bottle, warm bath and if all else fails try and do some stretches - not that that really helps! Going for a short walk sometimes helps, but from reading your post it doesn't look like any of the above offer much of a solution for you! Maybe treat yourself and have a back massage - I used to do that when I was still working, used to pop into one of the walking in back massages places at lunch time for a 30min massage - hmmmmmmmm

If you can, I'd definitely invest in a back massage or a bit of reflexology-bliss! :D

Ask your midwife if she thinks you baby may be lying back to back, that can make back pain worse?

foxymum said:
its been driving me mad now for over a week, where ever i am, sitting, standing, in bed, i never get a rest from it.
midwife has said its maybe a big baby, but i didn't get backache until a lot later in my other 2 pregnancies.

this morning i woke up after tossing & turing all night coz of my back & i had to stop myself crying coz of the pain, its doing my head in & making these last few weeks miserable for me (& everyone else in the house :rotfl: )

tried hot water bottles & cushions to prop me up, any other suggestions girlies, plz help :pray:

emma.xx
whip me for saying it again but have you got a well fitted bra foxy?

i have backache, leg ache, footache, shoulder ache, bum ache, boob ache, headache, neck - u get the idea!!

thanks for remindin me budge - think i need to go for a bra fitting again!!

mummukay you need to go and get fitted for a nursing bra about now if you intend to breastfeed! :hug:

im still in two minds about breastfeeding - to me boobs = sex which is y im a bit iffy with exposin my son to them lol :shock: :lol:

my OH is doin his utmost to convince me and im halfway there - i have contemplated the benefits i.e losin weight quicker and it bein free but im still abit yuk about it!!

we shall c but i will indeed b goin to get measured asap!!

We were recommended sitting on a gym ball at our ante-natal class to help get LO into the right position. After I started sitting on it reguarly, I noticed my back ache pretty much stopped (except occasionally when I spend too long bending over cleaning the bath etc). If you don't have one I would recommend trying it. They are only £3.99 from Argos (though you will need a pump if you don't have one already).

thanks for your tips girls.

the pain gets worse as the day goes on & now it hurts a lot.

budge...i think my bras ok, but havn't had a proper fitting before, do you reckon it could be that then?

the thing is at night i don't wear a bra & i still have the pain?

help, help!!!!!!!

foxy chick go and get measured for a support bra. I truely believe that it makes the whole pregnancy lark more comfortable and its so simple to do. Go to debenhams or mothercare and they will measure you up free of charge. Its so much better when you have a good fitting bra!
Ive had three kids and even so my tits are as perky as ever! And i put it all down to a good bra! :D

see happy tits! ( . Y . )

then its off to mothercare for you first thing tomorrow ! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back