Getting Comfy

Bloom

Reaction score
I cannot even sit on the sofa watching the tv as its too uncomfortable. I feel like im carrying really high and my boobs now just get in the way. The only postion that doesnt give me backache is lying down or standing up :wall: Ive tried sitting on a hard chair and sitting up straight but it doesnt really help. I keep going to bed really early just so i can lay down. :rotfl:

When does baby start to drop down a bit?

:hug: :hug:
I know how you are feeling hun. Was carrying quite high until bout 32/33 weeks when she dropped down, which provided relief as i was the same as you and could not get comfy and resorted to going to bed early some nights just so i could lay down and put the pressure to one side.

But now my little madam has now wedged her bum up in my ribs which is now causing me discomfort. Heartburn has started to cause me grief now, rennies are now my best friend.

I do hope baby moves down for you soon :hug:

do u have a ball? I sit on mine when things get heavy and uncomfortable, it seems to ease the pressure..especially on lower back.
Ps know what u mean about boobs, mine flop onto my bump and feel like they're not helping..iykwim!!! :rotfl:

Im getting SKY multiroom because Ive had enough of trying to get comfy on the setee! I just want to lay on the bed with my zillion pillows its the only way. Or like Anna suggested get a birthing ball which really helps but not when your'e tired and just want to be snuggly - I nearly end up falling off mine in my dappy sleepy mood :lol:

I have the same problem - no matter where I sit I can't get comfy

Currently I am sitting on a hard chair writing school reports and I must be squashing the baby cos it bloody hurts :( If I sit on the sofa its the same and even lying down I have to keep fidgeting :(

I use my ball as well when my back is starting to hurt, really eases it as it forces you to sit with your back in a natural curved posture.

i gave up any chance of comfort ages ago... u just learn to suffer it :rotfl:

I have exactly the same problem as you lot!

High bump + massive boobs = terribly uncomfortable.

I tend to prop myself up using loads of cushions in the small of my back but I get uncomfy after about 10 minutes. I can heartily recommend lying on an unsuspecting husband and whinging about discomfort! Lying down is definitely the way forward when watching TV.

Today I have mostly kicks in the ribs and scrabbly fingers in my pelvis ewwwwwwwwww! :shock:

Definately get a birthing ball and when you sit anywhere try and prop yourself up with pillows.

But like elaine said you'll learn to suffer it, baby will drop soon though and you'll get some relief

Babylicious, when do babies normally 'drop' then?

varies really, but I think by 33/34 weeks you should feel it drop (if its your first anyway)

hello
I am carrying low but this means I get major sciatica and pressure on my lady bits...veins !
I find it hard to breath though and get heart burn at night so not escaped that, not long for us now girls, not long to suffer :)

Glad to see im not the only one who has become a real fidget.

Not long to go now though. :hug:

i either have to lie on the sofa or bounce on my ball to be comfy now...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Can someone explain what the word "comfy" means? I'm sure it's something I used to know about... but I don't remember it very well... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back