blood pressure

titch

Reaction score
its now 130/80 after bottom number never been over 63 and top number usually around 100. :wall2:

Have to go back next week to monitor BP. Also just looked in my notes and she measured my bump at 33cm. 2 weeks ago it was 32 cm. :confused:

eurgh, this pregnancy business is worrying. :roll: If I have a headache I have to ring hte ward. Hopefully I wont get one, but I know the mildest headache and Im gonna be straight there panicing!!

Awww never! I wouldn't worry about fundal measurements - I was supposedly measuring 36 weeks at 32! lol! All MW's and Docs measure it slightly different so it's not the most accurate of ways to get a reliable measurement x

ah okay, that would explain it, it was a different midwife covering the clinic today. :) thanks

yeah I wouldn't worry about the measurement either, I've always been bigger than I should, by varying amounts depending on who's doing it!

Re blood pressure - it's good that they're keeping you monitored, I have to have mine checked every week now too as it's started to creep up a bit - was 135/90 last Wednesday, but mine isn't normally as low as yours so the jump isn't as big. When I asked if it was normal for it to rise nearer the end of pregnancy the consultant said that it was, and that it didn't necessarily mean that there was anything wrong, they would just like to monitor it so they can act if they think it gets too high. If your urine is fine and you're not swelling up like a balloon then I would try not to worry too much - worrying will only make it worse anyway!!

hehe mine was that at booking in!! Still 130/80 at the mo, so not a concern for me, at least ur being monitored xx :hug:

^^ yeah she did say its not clinically considered 'high' but its a significant change for me cos Ive been fairly consistent at 100/60 ish all the way through.

aw i wouldn't worry, all this pregnancy business the docs/midwives are always very 'better safe than sorry' state of mind so it will probs end up being nothing! and agreed with what tasha said about the measurements mine were a bit odd all the time, sometimes they wouldn't even tell me them or forget to measure :S xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back