Bless my mum and dad!

Mrs CW

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've had a really good day :dance:. Me and my mum went into town and I got some bit for bumpy from BHS - they have some really nice things for team yellow! My mum then said I needed to see what her and my dad had brought for bumpy so after a hot chocolate we went back to theirs and I could not believe my eyes! I had expected a couple of bits and pieces, then my day started coming down with stuff there was 3 big boxes :shock:!!!! They have brought some new stuff from various places with some of it in the sale and they'd also been to quite a few car boot sales. The majority of the car boot stuff still has tags or is in the pack so is brand new and they said they hadn't paid more than a £1. There were a few bits that had been used but look in good condition so with a wash will be perfect.

The only item I pretty sure I won't use is the snowman outfit they brought - mum said she knew I'd hate it but said a christmas baby has to have an outfit!

I'm so grateful to them and still can't quite believe how much they've got!

x x x

Love the snowman idea! Would be great for embarrassing him/her when the first boyfriend/girlfriend comes over!

---
-

Lucky you! You have wonderful parents! Xx

wow! bless them! my dh's parents are gonna be like that! his mum is hopin we have a boy as she has seen a JCB bed she wants!

Love the snowman idea! Would be great for embarrassing him/her when the first boyfriend/girlfriend comes over!

---
-

It would be really embarrassing hehe - I think I'll let my mum dress LO in it and take the pics as she loves the idea so much then she can get the blame not me!

Mrs KM my parents have been so generous and we are so grateful! I wondered why they kept on going to so many car boot sales!

x x x

wow! bless them! my dh's parents are gonna be like that! his mum is hopin we have a boy as she has seen a JCB bed she wants!

My mum thinks LO is a boy and has brought a few blue bits but I don't think putting a little girl in blue looks too bad but I wouldn't put a boy in pink! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back