bleeding worse

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Bleeding has got worse and I can hardley stand up straight with the pain! Is this normal I thought I'd gone through the worse!

im not really sure lovely didnt wanna read and not write hope someone who knows can help you
xxx

If I was you I'd go to a&e and get checked out

Hi MrsMc,

I believe it's normal. I'm sure you have read about my recent experience, and although I was further along, I was told it was normal.

Don't be surprised if you pass clots, this will mean your body is clearing itself.

I feel for you because it isn't pleasant at all.

If it gets any worse, as Rosa says, go to A & E

Make sure you let us know you are OK
xxx

I got an appointment for gp this afternoon. I am finding the outside world is making me feel panicky and scared I hate this

Hey hon, i was in a fair bit f pain at the worst point of the m/c - lasted a couple of hours and left me shaky and wanting to hide too. If ur in a lot of pain and bad bleeding for any amount of time I think ur doing the right thing by getting an appointment. Thinking of u xxxx

Oh Hun I feel for you it really did hurt more so this time!

If it gets bad go to doc's sending you a big hug. X x

when i m/c my biggest guilt was the relief i felt when the pain stopped is unbelievable how much it can hurt go get some strong painkillers hun xxxxxx

The hospital told me that if I soaked more than one pad in half an hour or if there were large clots then they need to see you. Your GP will know what to do. Can you call your surgery and ask to speak to the duty doctor or get the GP to call you at your appointment time instead?

ok so i saw the doc, she was much more helpful than the hospital, she said what i am getting is normal and she would expect it to stop soon, if i am still bleeding/spotting middle of next week to go back!
She was very understanding considering i was sobbing my way through! She said i should take atleast a week off work, but i cant as i am having attenedance monitored!! :( i feel very angry today and i just hatae being me quite alot

Oh hon....it is such a tough thing to deal with - do work know what's happened? With a doctors note would they have a problem with it? xxx

Karen yes all my sick time I've had a doctors note! It doesn't seem to make any difference to them :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back