Bleeding *UPDATED*

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I went to the toilet this morning and passed a tiny blood clot, I've also got pinky coloured discharge like when I bled in 1st trimester.

He's still moving and stuff so I dont know whether to call the midwife or what? :?

I would hun,thats what they are there for, dont feel silly for phoning them, its part of there job. Your only 28 weeks so best to get it checked.x

Thanks hun, I rang and I have to go to the hospital to get checked over this afternoon :|

Dont worry urself , let us know how you get on. x

Glad you rang them kirsty, good luck for this afternoon, a few women do bleed throughout the pg, or just once so try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know).

Let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

Hi Hun,

I'm sure everything is fine but let us know how it goes.

:hug:

Laura
x

Hi Kirsty,

Good luck this afternoon. Hope all is fine.

Heather x

Well I've been to the hospital, they hooked me up to the monitor for half an hour and the babys heart rate is fine.

Then they did an internal examination and said thats also fine, the bleeding was just one of those things.

However, they measured my bump about 6 times and got different measurements each time varying from 31-36 cm :shock:

Seeing as Im only 28 weeks thats a hell of a difference so they're giving me a Glucose Test on Monday (I had one at 21 weeks and that was fine) followed by a growth scan.

I knew my bump was big! I'll be giving birth to a 12lber at this rate :lol:

OH keeps telling me not to worry. Yeah right, it aint him whos gotta get the baby out and it aint him who'll have to lose all the weight afterwards :cry:

hi hun i had the same as you and was measuring up to 15 weeks in front, i had 3 glucose tests that were all clear and hannah was born at 36 weeks weighing 10lb 4oz and she showed all the signs of a diabetic baby so dont worry hun i'm sure baby will be fine

Glad all is ok with the bleed hun, sorry they didn't seem to be able to measure your bump with enough accuracy to send you home without another worry. I'm sure all will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: glad all is well with the bleed. Men know absolutely nothing so ignore him, if they knew more about it they would be carrying the babies not us!!!!!! Mine keeps telling me thomas will come when he's ready - I am well aware of this but it doesn't make me any more comfortable!!

glad all is ok with the bleeding.

hopefully scan will put your mind at rest. I was measured at the hosp on Sunday and measured 34cm and today 36cm and i haven't grown 2 cm in 2 days . Try and distract yourself till you get your tests done

:hug:

oh i'm glad everything is ok! look after urself! xxx

x-kirsty-x said:
Well I've been to the hospital, they hooked me up to the monitor for half an hour and the babys heart rate is fine.

Then they did an internal examination and said thats also fine, the bleeding was just one of those things.

However, they measured my bump about 6 times and got different measurements each time varying from 31-36 cm :shock:

Seeing as Im only 28 weeks thats a hell of a difference so they're giving me a Glucose Test on Monday (I had one at 21 weeks and that was fine) followed by a growth scan.

I knew my bump was big! I'll be giving birth to a 12lber at this rate :lol:

hun i just saw this... i'm so sorry how fooking scary :hug: glad all is well... :hug: :hug:

OH keeps telling me not to worry. Yeah right, it aint him whos gotta get the baby out and it aint him who'll have to lose all the weight afterwards :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back