Bleeding/spotting at almost 7 weeks?

L2310

Reaction score
Has anyone had this and it been ok? I'm almost 7 weeks and when I woke through the night and went to the toilet there was red blood when I wiped. Obviously I couldn't back to bed with worry, kept going back to the toilet and it changed to brown. By the time morning came it had changed back to normal red blood then back to brown again. It is only spotting so not enough to fill a pad or anything but I'm really worried as not had this at all in my last two pregnancies. I do have very mild cramp too but had that previous times which I normally put down to stretching. Doctor has arranged an early scan but got to wait until Thursday :( it seems to have stopped now but I feel so nervous xx

I've heard of a few people spotting in pregnancy, it can be normal. I hope your scan goes well, try not to worry too much.

it happened to my friend- she did go and get a scan straight away and all ok. Can you phone your GP or midwife and see if you can get a scan?

Thanks girls. Yes my doctor has arranged the scan for Thursday. If it gets worse before then I need to go to a&e xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back