Bleeding during pregnancy

mouth

Reaction score
:?:
I am 13 weeks pregnant and have experienced bleeding on three seperate occasions. This has been very worrying and stressful for myself and my husband. Each time this has happened we have had a scan and luckily everything has been fine with the baby. No one has actually taken the time to explain what may cause this and if it is common. I have discovered that quite a few of my friends and family members know of someone that this has happened too and on some occasions this has lasted their whole pregnancy!! Has this happened to anyone out there?

hi there,
I don't think you have anything to worry about, bleeding in pregnancy is very common and nothing you should worry about unless it is very heavy bleeding and/or you have bad cramping along with it. I know it must be hard not to, but try not to stress too much and enjoy your pregnancy!

Laura

Hey there!
I am 9 weeks pregnant now and experienced the same thing. I know how scary it is when you see it and fear the worst. I've heard from a lot of people that it is very common and can last the entire pregnancy but it usually stop at about 4 months. It usually happens around the time of what would have been your period. Try not to worry too much. :)

Hi,
My sister in-law is also preganant and afew wks behind me, she is now 28 almost 29 wks and in the very early stages of her pregnancy she experienced heavy bleeding with cramping. She had a scan and was told there was thick dark areas at the back of the babys neck.She was monitored for several months and had lots of scans which showed improvement and the dark areas got smaller and are now normal.She wont fully relax until the baby is born and in her arms and she can see everythings ok.It does help when you have scan to put your mind at rest and bleeding is quite common.I know it's hard but you must try and relax the best you can and enjoy your pregnancy because if you're stressed then that can be passed onto your baby. I wish you all the best in your pregnancy and birth.

Hey there!
I am the result of my mum bleeding while she was pregnant. To tell you the truth my mother didnt actually know she was pregnant with me until she experienced this sharp pain in her tummy after she thought she piddled herself. She was told when she was 16 years old that she could not have children so she didnt expect this to happen! she bled all through her pregnancy and she thought that it was just her normal "monthly thing" She didnt really notice the weight gain as she was normally a large woman. The pain got worse and my dad took her to the doctors. The doctors told her she was in labour and 16 hours later I was born!! So much for the doctor telling her she couldnt have any children aye? :lol:

Hi im new here, My name is rachel, i have 2 kids a boy-2 gurl-5, married almsot 6years. im trying for my 3rd and last one.
On the bleeding topic i had to respond.
In my 2nd pregnancy with my son, i was bleeding for the first 3 1/2 months, i thought i was going to m/c, but i didn't.
I went to the emergency room on several different occasions, the doctor told me 2-3 times that its considered a "threatend m/c" because there was absoultely nothing wrong with me or my baby.
And the bleeding was very bad, it was so bad that i hated to get up and move, cause if i did i was in trouble, blood would be every where, i didn't have no pain.
But Im pretty sure that bleeding is very normal, if thats all thats happening is the bleeding, then i wouldn't be to worried.
On the other hand-if its bleeding with other symptoms then I'd call ur gyno to make sure you and your baby are ok.
Rachel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back