Baby Blues - already - only 8 weeks pregnant

stella

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else has experienced severe ups and downs so early into pregnancy. Spontaneously crying, husband thinks "You'll be ok after a good walk" This is third pregnancy, and didn't have this level of heightened emotions. Can't concentrate on work. Eating poorly because cooking makes me really ill. Last two pregnancies also had severe morning sickness until about 15/16 weeks. Such a long way to go. :? Stella

yes, I know exactly what you mean..and it doesn't help when they tell you you'll be okay, does it!? I accidentally spilt our dinner on the floor last night, and was in tears when hubby came in, and he started to clean it up, but that just made everything worse, and he just didn't get it...I can laugh about it now, because I know it was just a rush of hormones mixed with being hungry and tired, but it was really not good at the time. Hooray for fish fingers so that DD didnt have to wait too long for her food. :( never mind, we've only seven more months to go..we'll be fine at the end of it, we'll be too tired to care!! :lol: With first pregnancy it was totally different for me, because it was unplanned, but this time I'm much happier right from the start, and even though I'm still getting down some days, I know that I'll be fine tomorrow, so it's okay..you just have to have faith that it will get better.. :D

I didn't get really emotional and moody until the end of my 2nd trimester. It sucks feeling so out of control.

Hi Stella!
I am currently 8wks and 5days. My mood swings are unreal. I just can not control them, my eating plan has gone, i eat when i can be bothered or I snack cos the thought of cooking food makes me ill. I ams o scared incase i misscarry. This happened in jan i was 7 1/2 wks and i was devastated. Although this time seems totally differen, Last time I had no symptoms what so ever.. I could eat what i wanted, no sore breasts, no weight gain. This time its sore breasts, sickness all day, no eating plan, gained weight. I keep saying to myself that everything will be alright. But since I have read the misscarriage forum it has just made me worry again. Any suggestions any1?
Love Danielle x

The best advice that I can give is to get back to your eating plan, and see about getting some pregnancy vitamins, because it is vital that you keep your strength up, esp if you've miscarried before. ( I have too, but there is no sense in focusing on that.) Just keep focusing on the positive side; you are having very real symptoms that will pass soon enough, and if you could maybe get a good friend or famliy member in to help with the cooking/cleaning, then you will feel less stressed, and more like eating healthily. Always remember that the mood swings are are definite sign of healthy raging hormones, and try to keep things in perspective..and remember to laugh at things afterwards, even if they don't seem funny at the time. Bananas are so good for mood swings, full of potassium, and other good stuff, and no preparation needed. Good luck!
Love and Light, ukwahine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back