Bleeding and In awful agony

Good news that the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully the pain will ease off soon.... what did they actually say? Did they give you an advice on what you should do next? x

Thank you ladies x no they just said to take it easy and rest really and if any more bleeding to go back. I've been resting since Wednesday anyway mums orders lol cause there is a bleed around the sac. Pains eased and there's no blood yet. Just worried :-( I'm so glad I'm not bleeding and I haven't passed clots but worried baby's heartbeat has stopped or something. Xxx

Sounds such a nightmare hun, im really praying its a sticky little bean for you and that then pain stops asap.

Michelle. x

I've had a fair bit of pain in the areas you describe and my MW said it's pelvic girdle pain. Doesn't explain the bleeding but it could be that?

sorry to hear youve had pains too. Well I hope its that lol least it would be an explanation then wouldnt it. Still had no more bleeding as of yet so fx it doesnt come back. 11 days for my next scan and bloody counting lol unless they want see me earlier because of the bleeding would be nice but i doubt they will. If I had known my local epu was open today i would of just phoned them first thing because even though its referral only maybe they could of asked me go up sooner or something i dont know lol. Pains have eased now alls ive done is lye in bed pretty much. Wish it was next weekend id be sooooo much closer to my scan date x

I have a theory
Could be totally shite but im going with it cos it makes me feel better

Well when I first found out I was pregnant I breathless, I took this to be because my body was making all this extra blood and had to pump it all round my body
Well, the breathlessness kinda reduced, so, what if, your body decided it made just a bit too much to cope with, so it had to get rid of it somehow, or maybe it just 'sprung a leak' and it dripping away inside?

A bit of plumbers tape and hopefully we will be sorted xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back