Worried

GoldenDragon

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and had a few little pains, I thought it was normal, LD growing and all that, so I expected it to go. But it's got worse, not to the point where I'm crying in agony, but they're strong enough for me to notice. I've had no blood (anxiously checking the loo roll) so I'm banking on that as a good thing. I'm just really hoping everything is going to be ok :(

Hopefully will be fine if no blood, should it be constipation or trapped wind? How about a warm (not hot) bath. Does that make the pain go away or feel better? Yu should have a duvet day today, some hot choco and lots of tv or a nice book :love: I hope you will feel better soon :hug:

Hope it goes away hun, it might just be stretching. Is this your first? I had a lot of cramps with my first x

I have had the same but im only 5 and a half weeks hun, it got quite painful in the night and i booked an emergency appointment the next day and the doctor didnt seem phased at all, she even said it would be the start of my morning sickness because id felt sick with the pain. Now i dont know if thats true to be honest cause i dont have morning sickness and havent had it since and i do worry but she seemed to think it was just normal and i havent had it as bad since, also ive had *fingers crossed* no blood.......i still get noticeable cramps mainly when i turn in bed or sneeze or something, i think you will be fine and its not long till tri 2 for you :) xxx

Take some gavisgon. If u got trapped wind it should help release it one end or the other xxx

Thank you girls

Hope, I don't have a bath, just a shower. It seems to be easing now since I've come downstairs and I'm say down instead of lying. It is my first yeah, and I'm only 16 (17 a day after my scan) so I'm really nervous. Can't wait to get tri 1 out of the way if I'm honest. Thank you for all the replies, I feel better now, you're all so kind and amazing :') :hug:

Sounds like stretching pains to me hunny. Get used to them the more baby grows! xx

Thank you girls

Hope, I don't have a bath, just a shower.

If you get cramps again, and want something soothing, try sitting down in the shower and letting the hot water spray on your lower back. It's divine and very relaxing! Good alternative for not having a bath xx

Oh hun sorry I'm only seeing this now. Are you ok? I sometimes get some stretching pains and sometimes too if I get up too quick or move differently. Everything inside you is moving and stretching to make room for little dragon. Can you go to your mums for a bath? Maybe try to see your doctor tmo if you're worried xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope you are ok Hon, try not to let yourself get stressed out with it as that won't help. I've been getting sore cramps on one side so I know its easier said than done!

FX for you xx

The pains completely gone now ladies, I feel rather silly now for worrying so much. Thanks leesey, I might try that anyway :') it sounds lovely. Thank you all for calming me down :D xx :hug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back