Bleeding and In awful agony

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Just a quick thread I'm bleeding and in agony I'm crying my eyes out I know it's another miscarriage :-(

Going the A&E now. Either way I'm no longer with my sons dad I'm bleeding upset and in agony n he's moaning we will be waiting hours!!!

I am so sorry to hear this. Get to a&e to be checked out. I've bled loads so might not be bad news. Fx for you x

Sorry you're in pain and sorry your oh (ex) is being a thoughtless pig x

Sorry to hear this honey, keep us updated, I hope all is okay xx

Oh hun im so sorry to read this, i really hope your guna be ok.

Michelle. x

Sending you a big hug, that's way too much to deal with xxx

So sorry to hear this, really really hope it all turns out ok xxx

Really sorry to hear this and hope you are ok. I am also at a and e- hope it is good news for both of us.
Take care x

Thanks so much ladies for your lovely support. Well I kind of wish i never went as I feel like I've wasted doctors time cause the bleeding has stopped put the pain is so bad I've had paracetamol and I've been crying with the pain it's in my back sides and stomach and the pain started in my sides. Had it of been a week day I would of phoned the EPU as it is referral only my local epu but they have me on system as I'm due to go back on the 19th. Still got awful back I wish would go. Argh!! I'm sorry for rambling my sons dad is being supportive now but honestly I've been so irritable since I got pregnant. So sorry to hear you've been A&E too noami I really hope everything is ok xxxx gonna try sleep my pains off now. Thank you so much ladies. So glad be home my local a n e had some drunken idiots in. Thanks again soooo much!! Xxxx

Glad your sons dad is being supportive now, and glad the bleeding has stopped. Put an update for me in my thread as didn't want to hijack yours! Still none the wiser really. x

glad the bleeding has stopped x

Glad your sons dad is being supportive now, and glad the bleeding has stopped. Put an update for me in my thread as didn't want to hijack yours! Still none the wiser really. x

Sorry you're still none the wiser but your update sounds very positive. I felt a right idiot when the bleeding had stopped but I was in so much agony much worse then my miscarriages. Had no bleeding this morning and my mum is helping me with my son so I can rest and try take it easy as my son is very lively lol as he's 2 and a half. Every time I think positive about my pregnancies something bad happens so just trying distract myself now. Xx

Hope the bleeding stays away. Got to be a good sign that it's stopped. Could the pain be bad wind or something? X

Thank you how is your bleeding? Hope yours has stopped too. Well sorry for tmi but last night I was on the settee and had period pains in my side so I went toilet check if I was bleeding and I was and like 5 minutes later oh I was crying in agony all at the bottom of my back my sides my whole belly and I just felt like I was gonna gush blood out at any second. Well the doctor asked if my bowel movements had been ok which I said yes because they have. Feel a right idiot for going now it's stopped but ive got the pains again now but not as bad yet. Why can't pregnancy just be simple :-(. The doctor was lovely and said that had I not of had a scan they would of scanned me ASAP to rule out ectopic and unless I lose clots really heavily they aren't too worried. But the bleeding started just like both my miscarriages except with them it got worse this time it stopped but I was in so much agony. I am just trying distract myself with things now hope you're feeling ok this morning xxx

Aw sounds really scary- what a total nightmare. My bleeding is still there when i wipe but it doesn't cover the tissue as much as it did yesterday. Its looking browner again too.
Monitor the pain today and if it gets really bad again perhaps go back? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back