Bleeding and feeling nervous

Bexie

Reaction score
Hi

I found out I was pregnant with my second child on Friday after having a bleed on Thursday night. I only did a test as I have been feeling so so sick all week (exactly how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter).

I also had a bleed when I was carrying my little girl, even though this has happened before I can't help but worry. I have just been to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy and they have refered me to the hospital, so I'll be going there tomorrow morning.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed now that everything is going to be ok. I'm still in shock at the moment to find out I'm pregnant as it took me years to conceive my daughter and this time I've fallen pregnant straight away.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Has anyone else had a bleed early on in pregnancy. I think I'm about 6 - 7 weeks gone.

I think that having a bleed in early pregnancy it fairly common, I had a little bit of bleeding when I was 6 weeks preg with my dd.
Hopefully you will be sent for an early scan to put your mind at ease.
I hope that everything is okay for you xxx

My wife also had a small bleed around the same point - 7 weeks. I am sure it will be ok - we also went for a scan just to sure, and it turned into a wonderful opportunity to see the first sight of our LO.

Hope all will be fine

Jimmer

Bleeding is very common, and happens in a majority of pregnancies.
They will keep an eye on you, and if you manage to get an early scan, as Jimmer says it will be great opportunity to see LO.
Relax and enjoy your pregnancy, heres to a happy and healthy nine months!! :dance: :cheer:

Well I def feel pregnant at the moment, I'm sat at work and I keep having to run to the toilet as I feel so sick, which is always a good sign!!

I'm looking forward to having my scan tomorrow morning to check if everything is ok. In my heart of hearts I think all is well, really I think this is down to the strong morning sickness I'm feeling.

Also I did my pregnancy test after my bleed and it was positive within about 30 seconds with a very strong positive line!!

Best of luck for the scan tomorrow. I'm sure LO will be fine xx

Good luck tomorrow!! Im sure everything will be fine!! :D

Hi hun,

Firstly, huge congratulations on your new baby! :cheer: I'm sure everything will be fine as they've said above, bleeding is common... Are you getting cramps/clots or anything else as well as the bleeding?

Most women bleed around the time their period would have been due. That might be why :think:

Glad they can fit you in so quickly - I think it'll be a great opportunity to see how your LO is settling in and feeling reassured with everything :hug:

xx

Good news, went for my scan this morning and all is ok, we saw the little ones heartbeating which was a nice sight. My daughter was with us and was looking a bit confused at the screen. It's amazing to think that her little brother or sister is growing inside of me.

glad things are all ok :hug: congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:

Aww that's lovely :hug: Really pleased everything was ok hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back