Feeling Lost, when will I start showing? First pregnancy!

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
I'm currently 12 weeks 2 days got my scan on friday this week. Not the best date in the world, Friday 13th >.<

Just my tummy isn't getting harder and I have done more tests to reasure me and my partner that I am still pregnant.

I know when i go for my scan I will be put back and my date will be less. As my periods have never really been regualr and 33days apart.

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is going to be ok. I had bad morning sickness and nausea from week 5 till about 11 now nothing boobs aren't even sore anymore just feel like I'm not pregnant anymore has anyone else felt like this. Just feel I'm poanicking over nothing as this is my first pregnancy and I was going for treatment before I found out as I have PCOS.

Hey :D this is my first pregnancy too, an I'm 16 weeks and not a bump in sight! Scan will reassure you. I still throw up everyday though, but I wish I didn't believe me! I seriously am not showing at all, don't panic just have your scan and see how it goes. You'll be fine xx

I don't have a bump either, it worried me as this is my first and i thought i wasn't pregnant around 12 weeks too because there was no bump and my morning sickness had faded... But all is well :)
Stop worrying about it, just wait until the scan on friday (ooh great day)

PS. My boobs hurt from 7- 13 weeks then it stopped and now it's back (16weeks)

it very common for symptoms to go toward end of first tri hun so dont panick and most first time mums dont show for months xxx

I'm 16 weeks and not really showing, just looking bloated!!

Symptoms come and go, so don't worry about it and enjoy the scan, it's amazing!!

Hi misscrazycooki

Don't be stressing out about your symptoms and not having a bump yet. I'm 18 weeks and still have no bump - if you looked at me you wouldn't even realise I was pregnant. Even after my 12 week scan I was still feeling a bit like 'is there really a baby in there', and my symptoms come and go all the time.
I bought myself a doppler from e-bay and that has reassured me a lot, and even the midwife couldnt find a heartbeat at 14 weeks although I could hear it at home with my doppler.
Enjoy the fact that youre not throwing up 24/7 and no bump means you can still wear your normal clothes for longer!!!
Good luck at the scan. xxxxx

thanks everyone i just read my post lol so many spelling mistakes the shame haha. yeah this has eased my mind that i'm not alone. just can't wait for my scan :D

I stopped having all pregnancy symptoms at around the 12 week mark - boobs stopped hurting, stopped feeling sick... basically I felt completely normal again! The scan showed a very nice healthy active baby so try not to worry.

And as for a bump, mine only popped out about 3-4 weeks ago :)

1st time round i didnt start showing till almost 20 weeks!! But by the time i was ready to "Drop" i looked like i was carrying twins and Leo was only 5lb 10oz born (full term lots of water lol)

i can relate. im 11 weesk and a few days. all my pregnancy symptoms stopped at 10weeks, went to the EPU and had a scan done n baby was fine n flapping about.
two days later boobs were sore again, and now they have stopped, i have my scan next week friday and im so shook up as i want everything to be all well and dandy.
i gain i have no symtoms. i dont feel pregnant but what is 'feeling pregnant' suppose to feel like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back