Bleeding and cramps at 5.4 weeks with low and slow rising hcg - possible ectopic?

How horrible for you hun, I'm going through something similar at the moment
Thanks for sharing your experience I know how extremely difficult it must of been
You are an very brave lady and really deserve your rainbow baby, hope it's very soon, but take time to heal

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh gosh! So it was ectopic after all!! Thank goodness you followed your gut instinct. I feel bad for saying it might not be ectopic now!! Take all the time you need to recover Hun. Big hugs xxxxx

Thanks ladies! I'm just glad it's all sorted now, and I know there is still hope for the future as everything else is healthy!

Oh Cherrybelly, don't be silly! I wasn't convinced myself that is was ectopic, I didn't have any pain or anything that would really point towards it only the funny hormones...I just had concerns that the hospital specifically said they hadn't ruled it out but were prepared to leave me for a week before following up any tests. I just knew something wasn't right with thay and I wasn't happy that they would leave it so long.

I'm fine though which is the main thing!! Thanks again for all your support ladies, it is really appreciated xxx

I’m currently 6 weeks and one day pregnant. Here’s my story:

At 3 week, I had an ultrasound, the Virginia one, for a regular check of my uterus fibroids, I had no idea I was conceived at that time. The ultrasound went through for about 10-15 minutes, since I have 5 fibroids to be measured.
At 4W2D, I had a positive test result for pregnancy, I did it again on the second day, same result!
Few days later, less than 5 weeks of pregnancy, I started to have brown discharges, came and went, but each return it got darker and heavier.
At 5W1D, I stated to have lower back pain, in the night, it turned into a menstruation like pain, almost through the whole night.
At 5W2D, the period like pain (much worse than my regular period pain) continued till the midnight.
At 5W3D & 5W4D, the pain has gone, the discharges almost gone. I felt everything back to normal again.
At 5W5D, I started to bleed first time in the morning and severe menstruation like pain came along! I had an ultrasound appointment at the same day. It was supposed to be an abdominal ultrasound but after I described my symptoms, the technician decided to do a trans-virgina ultrasound. Nothing can be seen. Then I was sent to have my first blood test, the hcg is 247. The nurse called, assuming it is a chemical pregnancy, and request me to do the blood test in two days.
At 6 weeks, which was yesterday, the hcg is 370. Not decreasing but not doubling either! Bleeding stopped as well as the pain! I was asked to do the 3rd blood test tomorrow, I don’t know what to expect!

Is there anyone experienced all these and finally have a healthy baby? If not, shall I pray for a nature miscarriage? I am scared by the concept of “ectopic pregnancy”!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back