bleeding again

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: went to the hospital today. I was really apphensive until they said the magic words, " there is the baby and thats the heart beat"!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I cried plenty tears of joy (as did the OH). They said everything looks positive. There is still a large area of blood in the womb, they thought this was due to the shape of my womb, but they were extremely positive that everything will continue as normal. I am so happy. Thanks for all your support over what I can only describe as a roller coaster week. I am :pray: :pray: that everything will be "normal" from now on. Thanks sherlock for the info on the heart shaped womb. Thanks again everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Siany I cannot even begin to tell you how pleased I am for you :hug:

This must have been one of the toughest weeks but good on you for staying positive throughout everything.

I hope now you pregnancy continues happy and healthy :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Only just caught up with this- so so so glad that everything looked so good at your last scan!

huge hugs to you and your OH
+++

I am so very very happy for you honey
Thank god everything is ok with you and your little one
Sorry i have not replied to your post been up home for xmas no access to internet.
I hope that the rest of your pregnancy continues happy and trouble free.
LOL Sarah :D :D :D :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Phew!!

I've never read a post where my heart dropped and made me sad and then read on for it to make me happy...

:pray: :pray: Healthy Pregnancy Please!!! :pray: :pray:

Plase make sure they keep an eye on you hun, put your mind at ease, i do know a few women still have periods during preg so try not to worry!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back