bleeding again

siany

Reaction score
I had a mc in october at 6 weeks. I found out I am pg again a week ago (last period 10th nov). I have started bleeding today. Fresh red blood, no cramps or pain as yet. I cant stop crying. I cant go through it again. Do you think there is any chance that it could be anything else. I dont know what to do.

i'm really sorry hun, I know how scary bleeding can be. Can't imagine whats it's like to experience it after a MC though but I will say I had bleeding when I was pregnant with Jack and it turnedn out ok! Can be many causes of bleeding during pregnancy and most go unexplained. The fact you dont have pains is a good thing but you def need to go and get checked out, I did and the gave me an internal and could tell my cervix was closed and bleeding wasn't from womb which put my mind at rest.

I hope it works out for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am still bleeding, and now have a stabbing pain in my lower stomuch. Just waiting tfor OH to get here. We are in Wales visiting family so I will have to go to Aand E rather than my doctors. However, I am already fearing the worst :cry:

Oh sweet heart my heart goes out to you and iam praying that it turns out ok. I know what you are going through honey.I lost my first little one at 10 weeks. I t hurt like hell. keep thinking positively i will keep looking to see if you are ok. :pray:

ahh sorry to hear about the pains hun, still hopinh it turns out for best for you. :pray: :hug: :hug:

went to a and E last night. Had an internal and the cervix is still closed. I have to go for a scan in the morning. Still, bleeding with clots. The thing is it is all so familiar. I know in my heart of hearts what is happening. Thanks for your messages. I cant believe I am back where I was two months ago :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry hun, try keep positive. i am still praying everything going to be ok for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

My thoughts are with you and i wish you all the best xxx

I went for the scan. It showed that the baby was still there :) There was a lot of blood in the womb and they said that I should not get my hopes up. They said the news was not great but not terrible either. I now have to wait for two weeks for another scan. This news was so much better than I expected. I stopped bleeding yesterday but have started again this morning with a considerable amount of pain. All I can do is pray :pray: They also said that I had a heart shaped womb and this could be causing the problems. Has anyone else expereince of this?

I'm not sure of the heart shaped womb and what that means.

Good news is your baby is still there :cheer: I am :pray: everything turns out ok for you, keep positive hun! Your doing great and if you need a chat anytime just PM me :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks so much. I am trying to remain positive. The bleeding is not as heavy today so I think that is a good sign. They said at the scan that there was a lot of blood in the womb but this was on the other side and not near the baby. So maybe it is that blood. The main thing is that the baby is still there :D

my step cousin had blood in her womb during her pregnancy, she also had a lot of bleeding to start with too, i think she lost a lot of blood from what I remember, callum is now a troublesome 5 year old.. i hope that gives you some hope. :hug:

I started to bleed really heavy on friday night and had a lot of pain. Went to the emergency unit on saturday morning. Had an internal they said the neck of the cervics was closed. However they said the amount of blood I lost could indicate a miscarriage :( . They took some blood tests. I had the results today. The pregnancy hormony levels have not risen as high as they would have liked so they have moved my next scan forward to friday. The good news is that I have not had any bleeding (other than really light spotting) since early hours of saturday. I am trying to remain positive and :pray: that there is no more bleeding and the blood I lost was the blood from the womb that they saw on the first scan. I still have sore bst and feel sick. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your messages. Hope you have a lovely christmas.

Hope you still manage to have a good xmas through this awful time and try and remain positive, wish you all the best for friday xxx

Good luck for today Siany, I hope you get the positive outcome you are hoping for :pray:

:hug: :hug:

siany said:
They also said that I had a heart shaped womb and this could be causing the problems. Has anyone else expereince of this?

I remember one of my friends having this, but it was so long ago I could not recall the details. I did however Google it for you and found this info about it. There is lots more reading on it elsewhere online also. I think it would also be good to have it explained to you by your MW or GP so maybe go talk to them also.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back