Bladder!

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Another Monday morning question!

Over the last 2-3 weeks I've been going to the loo even more - at least twice in the night and seems to be hourly during the day. And when I go, it's not just a small wee - lots of wee!

I was getting worried on the bus this morning - I'd already gone twice before I left the house but by the time I'd walked down the road, I felt like I needed it again and then I sat on the bus willing it to go faster for fear of not making it!!

Does this sound normal?

I have been up 2-3 times during the night at the moment which is really frustrating and sometimes feel like my bladder will burst during the day if I dont go soon enough.
I think its normal although I tend to do more trickles than big wee's which is less satisfying lol
So long as you dont have any burning or stinging sounds okay, if concerned drop a sample at your GP for the nurse to test for any infection.

Yup lol and its only going to get worse im afraid. I need to wee about 6 times before falling asleep now and dont drink anything for an hour before going out and make sure i wee a few times too cos im lucky to go half an hour before im ready to burst lol.
As long as it isnt sore or smelly when you wee as this could be an infection, but just sounds normal to me! Its so annoying, isnt it, especially having to use public toilets as i really hate having to use them!

I always need a wee, it was bad enough before I was pregnant! (MiL asked when we first met if I was pregnant cos I went so often!!) But now I always need to go, and when you're worried that you won't find one, if makes you need it more, esp on a bus!!

So, yeah, I reckon you sound normal :)

Hi huni, oh yes so normal I gey up twice through the night and wee about every hour during the day but maybe only a trickle or can be alot. When I am out about town and walking I find I have to go more for some reason but it is only a trickle. And yes it does really hurt if I dont get sometimes!! Jus leave a wee sample into your local GP and they will test it for you to keep your mind at rest xx

i think u make up to an extra pint of pee per day (so i have read on a website) from 34 weeks cos baby is making more and your bladder is getting smaller & squished...

iv only just started (from 36wks) to get up to pee in the night.... but god its now every hour nearly on the hour, so i feel your pain!!

xxx

As everyone else is saying its very normal! :( I'm getting up about every hour in the night and during the day going about every hour too and all of a sudden I'll be busting to go, no warning!!And it will be quite alot every time too! Not sure where it all comes from?? I do drink quite alot as you need to make sure u stay well hydrated, so its not a good idea to cut down what you're drinking either :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back