Baby dropping affecting Weeing?

LucyB.

Reaction score
My baby is "deeply engaged" and just then when I went to the loo for a wee and I relaxed to pee I got shooting pains down there. If I stopped myself weeing they'd go but when I relaxed again I'd get a shooting pain! Do u think that its down to baby dropping from 2/5 engaged to deeply engaged? Or maybe he's leaning on my bladder? I'm sat on the couch now and have no shooting pains so was just when I weed xxx

I have had problems I'm struggling to completely empty mine and I'm 2/5 down. I'm hoping mines deeply engaged I'm 4 days over cxx

Yeah I'm struggling to empty mine too, Least we haven't got long left. Don't be disheartened hun if he's not fully engaged, my cousin had a baby last week and her baby didn't engaged til she was in labour xxx

Yes. And I don't know about you but I feel like I constantly need to pee but when i go there's hardly anything there. Have to have a little wriggle to get anything out. Ha.

Been getting loads of shooting pains down there. They make me yelp sometimes they hurt so much. Iv been wondering the same thing. My midwife never told me how engaged I was, just that head is down. I could have told her that considering im walking like iv had an accident!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back