What colour are waters? (TMI)

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
for atleast today and yesterday, when ive been going to the loo, i've been sitting there for a few mins longer each time, trickling, i thought it was just me having a week bladder and it being the end of my wee tricking out, i'd wipe, then again another trickle, so i thought i'd try and see what it looked like, if it was yellow like pee or not, i got my pee cup that i use for the mw, and collected a bit, and it was pure clear, now i don't think my wee is usually clear? but i'm having a sit down for 30mins to see, have put a maternity pad on, and already feel wet. and when i go to the loo again i will see what colour my pee looks.

Is this completly normal and i'm taking it out preportion, or is this not normal, after i've had a sit down, and go for a wee again, and if my wee is usually not clear i will ring my MW and let her know. just thought i'd try and get someone elses opinion in the meantime

Thanks ladies, sorry to bug with silly questions xx

Sorry hun I cant help, I have no idea! Hope you get some answers xx

Just rang my midwife, and she said its good that its clear, but its most likely pee, and the fact that i've been feeling baby move, even if a little less that usual. and said if it gets any worse or continues to worry me ring up the maternity day unit, cause i've not felt them pop or anything so not even sure what it is xx

Thanks louise :) xx

As far as I know waters should be clear, milky or pinky coloured. If they're green or brown that's meconium mixed in. Xxx

Mine were clear, went all over my white slippers and looked yellow when dry.

My hind waters went first which was clear and gloopy and then my main waters were broke at hospital and they were clear water like c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back