• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bladder....eeek!

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Think little chip is kicking my bladder? I keep getting the urge to pee as chip moves. Also when I pee I takes ages to go and I feel a kid of pressure down in the pelvic muscel area. I get to see midwife tomoZ to will check for any water infection but I'm sure chip is resting on my bladder. Any advice girls?

I have had this on and off for many weeks. No uti was picked up so was put down to baby in my case. When going to the loo, some advice I was given was to rock sideways and back n forth a bit. It helped me pee better. Lol. Do the bog dance! :dance: lol. Hope this helps?xx

I've got this, but I never wee loads like I feel I need to!
My sister in law said same happened to her and she had an infection, just hoping that's not what I've got. Hate taking medication :(

I had this the other day. It felt like pressure down below.

I asked the midwife about it and she said I didn't have an infection so it could have been the baby pressing on my bladder. It is a most unpleasant feeling!

I've had this a lot over past couple of weeks, my urine was checked on tue and all was fine, did wonder what it was but I guess its baby

Another joy of pregnancy.xx

the bigger you get the more the baby will press on you bladder and make you feel like you need to pee but it will hardly be worth it once you do lol. my cousin told me and she said it was annoying lol

Thank you girls. All you have discribed here is what i'm feeling. But will double check with the midwife later and let you have an update if she gives any handy advice.

I think i have also pulled a muscel on my stomach on the left hand side it hurts only when i stand up or sit down and when i turn over in bed. I know we are all bound to get aches and pains here and there but it is now coinciding with my back pain and im in agony.

I went out last night and my bump did feel heavy so maybe i've pulled something. Also these last few days i have felt a lot of stretching going on around my tummy area. On goes the cream but i am suffering a little at the moment. Everything seems to hurt!

I have had the same too. My results came back clear from UTI so its baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back