baby pushing down on my bladder

LucyB.

Reaction score
so i thought i had a uti and after a week of taking antibiotics was convinced i still had it as i have the urge to pee all the time but just cant go!!!! :( so i rang the doctors back and asked what i should do as i really dont want the infection to be harming baby... she said my samples clear of infection but she'll send 1 off to the hospital to be sure but she said it sounds like babies just low down and pressing on my bladder making me feel like i need to pee all the time but theres nothing in my bladder! makes sense seeing as i havent had any burning or abdominal pain with the "uti" ... has anyone else had this kind of thing? xxx

Yip. I feel like baby using my bladder as his own dance mat all the time. No sooner have I been to toilet but feel that I need to go again. No burning or pain so I know theres no infection.

I have the same-I don't need to wee but when I get up and walk around its like baby is pressing on bladder! Baby kicks my bladder a lot too! x

yep baby girl loves to play on my bladder too x

My little man does the same! I feel him kicking my bladder a fair bit. Sometimes I feel like I constantly need to pee with all the pressure but can only go a tiny bit! The joys!

I havent, as baby isnt big enough yet, but feels like I have!! I'm wondering wether I do have a UTI though, I need a wee alot and if I dont go it stings and if I do go it stings- cant win! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back