baby pushing down on my bladder

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by LucyB., Feb 20, 2012.

1. LucyB.

LucyB. Well-Known Member

so i thought i had a uti and after a week of taking antibiotics was convinced i still had it as i have the urge to pee all the time but just cant go!!!! :( so i rang the doctors back and asked what i should do as i really dont want the infection to be harming baby... she said my samples clear of infection but she'll send 1 off to the hospital to be sure but she said it sounds like babies just low down and pressing on my bladder making me feel like i need to pee all the time but theres nothing in my bladder! makes sense seeing as i havent had any burning or abdominal pain with the "uti" ... has anyone else had this kind of thing? xxx

2. Butterflykisses

Butterflykisses Well-Known Member

Yip. I feel like baby using my bladder as his own dance mat all the time. No sooner have I been to toilet but feel that I need to go again. No burning or pain so I know theres no infection.

3. Kirsty.Y.84

Kirsty.Y.84 Well-Known Member

I have the same-I don't need to wee but when I get up and walk around its like baby is pressing on bladder! Baby kicks my bladder a lot too! x

4. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

yep baby girl loves to play on my bladder too x

5. babyelmo

babyelmo Well-Known Member

My little man does the same! I feel him kicking my bladder a fair bit. Sometimes I feel like I constantly need to pee with all the pressure but can only go a tiny bit! The joys!

6. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

I havent, as baby isnt big enough yet, but feels like I have!! I'm wondering wether I do have a UTI though, I need a wee alot and if I dont go it stings and if I do go it stings- cant win! x