bit worried today :(

Happybunny

Reaction score
I have been a bit of an emotional wreck today. I have got to the stage where I started bleeding last time and it is so difficult to shake of the fear of it happening again. I have been to the loo so much today, just to check. :cry:

I know every pregnancy is different, but it is so hard not to associate with my last pregnancy.

I have been getting a pain in my lower side today too. I am sure it must be round ligament, but I am a nervous whining wreck. I need a hug :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know how you feel, I am reaching my point when I started bleeding too... which really explains my own anxiety and nightmarish thoughts. But take it easy, eat your favourite foods, watch your favourite shows and keep your mind occupied. It really helps. :hug:

i no what your going threw hun the time when i had my d&c last time has just passed and it wasnt a very good time for me just try to take it easy hun and try not to think about it
manda xx

:hug:

I cant say I know how you feel about having gone through a miscarriage but I can honestly say that I do go to the toilet loads end everytime I expect bleeding, so in a way I understand your anxiety in that respect.

thank you! you are all so sweet!! I feel loads better already :)

I have been over to our friends' house tonight with all my close mates. It has been a lovely night, lots of laughing and messing about. It has really helped me to cheer up too!! It has been hard keeping up the 100 reasons why I'm not drinking game...but not long till I can tell them all :cheer:

hello

i have been at my in-laws so not checked forum but a big hug for you.

I have just got passed the time i bled last time but im still very anxious...it is a really delicate time...take it easy hun and talk to my mam at work if you are feeling fragile, she will help if she can
x

Oh hon i know how hard it is.

All you can do right now is have hope and belief that your bubba is ok, also remember your bods under some serious changes so those pains are your uterus and bits and bobs inside stretching and reshuffling to make way for Junior.

If you need to worry you can also pm me

xxx

Thank you so much! I just love this forum, you are all so lovely :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Glad you are feeling more positive, everything crossed for you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hang in there honey, when is your first scan date? That will reassure you. Mines on Thursady and because I have so few symptoms I'm cacking it (sorry to be blunt) :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back