Bit of Advise Needed...

rubz123x

Reaction score
So maybe im over thinking...

My last period started on 4th august, Was completely normal.

Im not sure what are my most fertile days are etc but me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex. We had sex multiple times on 11th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 24th and 25th.

Recently i have been feeling tired all the time, been having period like pains but not bled and its to early for my period. Needed to wee way more often than normal. Just generally feeling strange and not normal. Am i over thinking....

Last edited:
If you usually have a 28 day cycle you would most likely ovulate on CD14, which would have been 18th August. The cramping you are having now is bang on time for implantation. If you did ovulate on the 18th you would be able to test around the 1st September for an accurate result. Are you ttc? Hope you get the result you want!

Yes i do have a 28 days cycle normally.

Yes we are trying. Well this is the first month that we have decided to try. Ive never been pregnant before/ never tried to get pregnant before eithr so im asking really silly questions i know.

If i ovulated on the 18th. Would the sex on the 16th be to early? The 19th to late?

Last edited:

Yes we are trying. Well this is the first month that we have decided to try. Ive never been pregnant before/ never tried to get pregnant before eithr so im asking really silly questions i know.

If i ovulated on the 18th. Would the sex on the 16th be to early? The 19th to late?

No. The sex before should be good as the sperm can live up to 5 days or so I believe.

The 19th should be ok too because I think an egg has a life of 24hrs? I *think*

No. The sex before should be good as the sperm can live up to 5 days or so I believe.

The 19th should be ok too because I think an egg has a life of 24hrs? I *think*

Ok, thanks ill hang on till around the being of septenber and test if no period. Juat feeling really strange and different.

You could get a positive result sooner but testing early always risks the test being negative when you are pregnant. I'm awful for testing early, I just can't help myself! The days you had sex should have covered your fertile window nicely, hope it is a positive for you!

AF due on the 1st of September for me too, TTC our first too :)
I have been feeling the same today generally just Abit strange and very very tired but it's hot here so thinking it may just be the weather. Good luck, hope BFP's for us both xxx

Thanks guys.

Guess we will find out the over the next few days.

Trying not to get excited...

Today i woke up and my boobies are feeling much heavier than normal.

I went to work and during the morning i could feel pain like running over them. Thats now stopped but they are very sore to touch.

They dont normaly go sore leading up to my period but im little unsure as my period would tynically be due tomorrow so maybe its just that?

What do people think?

So its the 1st and my peroid is due..however nothing yet....no period pains..nothing at all.

Mayb im just thinking about it to much...i may just be late...might start next few days. But im normally bang on every month.

So this brings me to test or not to test???

Trying not to get excited...

Test test test test lol,
Good Luck and let us know how you get on :) xxx

Test test test test lol,
Good Luck and let us know how you get on :) xxx

I went and got a test on my lunch break tested but negative :(

Period still late...back sore boobs are sore...and today been feeling sick and couldnt face eating my fav sandwich at dinner.

I guess wait a few more days and test again if no period by then i guess. What do you reckon?

Try to wait a few more days then test again. I've heard of people having to wait 1-2 weeks after their missed period to get a positive

Im exactly the same ...couple days late on period but getting Bfn's on tests. Good luck to u hun xxx

Is that my imaginiation or is that a line?

Attachments

• 20160906_053548-1.jpg
    20160906_053548-1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 30
Looks like a line to me although it can be hard to tell with the blue dye tests!

Last edited:
That's most definitely a line. Have u any pink dye tests?

Do you all think this is a postive then or shall i retest? Before i tell him. I dont want to get him excited.

I'd retest with a pink dye test first, then tell. But that definitely looks positive to me. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back