Bit of a TMI one, sorry!

MrsMeaney

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I need some advice and after searching the internet and coming up totally confused, I though I'd ask you lot; you girls know your stuff.

I've been getting some very watery discharge today (sorry!), enough to make it look like I've wet myself a bit when I pull my pants down. When I searched the net I found very conflicting advice. Some pages were saying it's normal to feel like you've wet yourself a lot of the time. Others were saying that, if watery, it could be amniotic fluid. I'm not in any pain and there's no spotting or anything. I've not had any bleeding at all throughout.

Have any of you girls experienced and increase in secretions at around the 9 week mark? If it's normal and others have experienced it, I don't want to bother my MW by asking.

Thanks in advance! xx

Hi MrsMeaney, didn't want to read and run - i do get a lot more discharge that i used to (even my pee is cloudy because of it - sorry tmi, :blush:) but not had much other than this yet - hopefully someone else can put your mind at rest a bit, am sure it is normal, :) xx

lol I know, I worried I might scare some people away from the thread by saying TMI but I had to give fair warning! :p

I've had this the past 2 days!! It looks like I've wet myself lol :| x

It's a bit disquieting isn't it?! I haven't been wearing a liner but I think it might be time to start lol. Glad I'm not the only one though lol

My missus had same issue until about 10 weeks, very wet, she would panic it was blood and all that... Everything seems fine, don't know if its normal or not normal, but we had it and we're fine :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

It's generally normal, I've worn liners all through. Btw putting tmi on thread titles tends to make people look more I reckon! :) :) :)

I also had it a lot around 8 - 11 weeks. Watery as if I did pee myself. It's not as much now & thicker but still there

Totally had it with my first and this one too! Liners area big help. With my first, the further along I got, I had to switch to pads (tmi I know).

I have been having the same thing the last few days. Advise on here was it is normal.

That's what that is!?! OMG I thought i just lost a bit of feeling down below or something I was getting very confused lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back