So worried!

Cherrycola

Reaction score
I have been getting a small amount of pale pink spotting tonight. Just when I wipe and also have a small amount on my knickers mixed with what looks like normal CM (sorry TMI!) Also been getting pains in my right side all day, nothing major, just feels like stretching pains and without the spotting they wouldn't have concerned me, but now I am very worried. Not too sure what I should do. Should I call NHS 24 or wait and see what happens over the next few hours?

If your worried Hun give epu a ring!! Hope everythings ok x x

Yeah hun I'd call them too xxx

Like the other girls have said hunni, give the EPU a ring if you're a bit worried, or even drop down in the morning.
It's common to get some spotting during early pregnancy, so i'm sure you and bubs will be okay :hug:

Thanks for the advice girls!

I phoned NHS 24 who sent me to the out of hours GP service, just got back. I think they were mainly concerned I had a urine infection but that came back clear. As the discharge I have been having is pink rather than red or brown they really didn't seem too concerned and just told me to come back if I had red blood, clots or cramping. The pink spotting has more or less gone now so I feel like I made a bit of a fuss about nothing.

Still feeling a bit concerned though. Off to bed soon and I just really hope there is no more spotting.

Glad they put your mind at ease hun xx

Glad all was well Kissy, they don't sound worried at all, always good to get checked or run it by someone if your not sure. spotting is comon , I still wear panty liners now, as still get it, and apparently all is well X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back