Nearly 6 weeks and have light bleeding. help/advice plz?

confuzzled

Reaction score

Hi everyone I'm new here and first post so bear with me :/

I'm stressing out a bit today ore scared to move shall I say :/ I have 3 other children but luckily Hubby helping out.

Last night after passing urine I wiped and had pink staining oin the tissue, this was about midnight and I have had nothing since not even any discharge, I'm actually quite dry down there :/ (soz tmi)
I have got pain though it's mild but sharp really deep down. It feels like when I had a coil fitted? Weird? Io have had backache since finding out I am pregnant too.

Anyway breif history.. I had an emeregency internal scan on wednesday as my backache was worrying me and I have had a previous ectopic so atleast that's not ruled out. They said everything looks healthy so I am baffled as to why I had that pink staining? I also went dizzy and fell and had like a hot flush and went all nauseous?

Any help or advice reassurance is always good.

Thanks a lot for reading. Sitting tight now!

Hey hunnie it could still be implantation and little bean burrowing more into the wall. I would suggest contacting or pooping to the EPU tomorrow just to get checked out

Thanks mrsmc.

Well I was beginning to relax a little as no pink staining all day but just went to the loo and some more pink stuff. This is really beginning to worry me. I know my scan 4 days ago was all good but this is really scaring me.

I hate to think the worst :( but my mum and hubby and sis are only people I can talk to. Mum say's if it was a MC it wouldn't have stopped like it had today she maybe just saying that to reassure me.

Has anyone else had this :( ?

Hi there,

I had spotting 3 times till I was 6 and a half weeks. It's quite common and there are quite a few girls on here who have had pink, brown or even bright red spotting. It seems it could be implantation bleeding or some people have had early scans and there's been old blood in there uterus. It's worth calling your midwife and see what she says but hopefully it's nothing to worry about. Try and relax, although I know that's not easy to do
X

pink is fine! If it turns bright red and into a flow go see someone straight away. Even then ive known people to have bleeding and their babies are fine xxx

Last edited:
Everyone who hs replied thanks so much. I had a previous ectopic and it's taken me 7 yrs to concieve so this bubba is very precious as are my 3 healthy daughters ofcourse.
I feel very lucky to have conceived atall it seems the holding onto it is the harÐest. I spoke to midwife and she said to keep an eye on it. She also said embedding is probably the cause. Possibly even the aggrevation of the internal scan on wednesday? Hmm lots of reassurance but still thinking the worst :/ why's it happen just when I go to pee though? I'm scared to strain :-o xx

Yeah hun people spot after internals too! maybe thats the cause :) xxx

If you're concerned don't take no for an answer just call the EPU directly and get in for a scan. I had a textbook first pregnancy then last year had a missed miscarriage. That started with brown discharge then turned to red blood and then as others have said after a few days began to flow so this time when I had brown spotting I just called straight away and no questions asked they just got me in the next day. I have had regular spotting since and would have no hesitation in bypassing my doc and going straight to the EPU if you were concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back